Canada

NEWS!!!

I FOUND A DRESS!!! FINALLY!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

*panic subsides*

Re: NEWS!!!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Can you post a pic? Or tell us which style it is?
  • suzie173suzie173 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Congrats! Is it THE dress? Did you cry? How did you know (or did you know) it was the "one"? Details, girl! I find it so sad when brides just buy a dress because it's the first one they find "acceptable" or it's the one the helpers all agree on. Although I thought I'd never find one I'd love and I was stressed, when I put mine on I knew it was the one because I couldn't stop smiling. (Sorry, no tears, screaming or jumping up and down). By the way it's Mon Cheri style 28215 ("Robin") if you want to take a peek...
    Suzie and Tom: Livin' the Dream!
  • edited December 2011
    Hooray!! Congrats. we need pics....
  • ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!

Pics please!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • edited December 2011
    Here it is! :) It was definitely "the one". I did cry when I tried it on, but I think part of it was because I have been looking for my dress for so long and I honestly have tried on over 50 dresses. I was getting so frustrated with the experience and before I found it, I was starting to get really down thinking that I would never find "the one" for me. It's funny because my mom actually found this dress on a website like 4 months ago and sent me an email with a picture of it saying "how about something like this?" 

• edited December 2011
    Wow- that is pretty special. I love ball gowns.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards