Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Pictures!

13»

Re: Pictures!

• Options
    Ack! I suck at PIP.
  • Options
    Katie- I like back your wife on the butt thing, I just found out about it today and I think its cute!

Laur- I love your weding hair!
  • Options

Laura you look so pretty

Yay wedding pictures!

Slowww down, little ticker. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    It was a sign of fate too. I'm a sword collector but dh hadn't seen any since they were at my parent's house until we got a bigger place. When he asked if we could use his dad's to cut the cake I was ecstatic!
    I loved the dj's quip too "Now he will place his hand over hers as they cut the cake, be sure to take pictures, this will be the last time he has the upper hand". Great entertainment for the crowd.
  • Options
    Hahahah witty little DJ
  • Options
    Best $80 Dj I've ever met :) He was awesome.
  • Options
    bio.  checkit!

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited May 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pictures-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:156d06a9-02b3-487e-b7f1-2d55e6abcceaPost:d818b157-58c5-4980-8d32-66aa464f96c4">Re: Pictures!</a>:
    [QUOTE]When we go to San Diego I think we're going to venture out to Balboa Park and order a Gob.  Bonus points to people who can say what a "Gob" is.
    Posted by shellydiane820[/QUOTE]

In my 'neck of the woods' a gob is a cookie/cake - two medium cookie-sized circles - but they aren't flat, they have mounds,  of yummy chocolate cake with a smoooooth vanilla creme center. 

My Aunt makes the most delicious Gobs.  We also call them Lucky Cakes.

I have lots of photos of my daughter's wedding in the photo section of my profile.
    I am a very proud Mama.  :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pictures-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:156d06a9-02b3-487e-b7f1-2d55e6abcceaPost:b0d7652c-72a2-4fe7-8a23-193ac49f1706">Re: Pictures!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pictures! : In my 'neck of the woods' a gob is a cookie/cake - two medium cookie-sized circles - but they aren't flat, they have mounds,  of yummy chocolate cake with a smoooooth vanilla creme center.  My Aunt makes the most delicious Gobs.  We also call them Lucky Cakes. I have lots of photos of my daughter's wedding in the photo section of my profile. I am a very proud Mama.  :)
    Posted by morainemom[/QUOTE]

A Gob (actually, I guess its GOB bc it stands for George Oscar Bluth) is a frozen banana with two sticks and everything on it.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Shelly - that's interesting that a GOB is a frozen banana in your area.
    Why are there two sticks?  And define everything - sprinkles, nuts?

I love frozen bananas - but we just call them frozen bananas.  :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pictures-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:156d06a9-02b3-487e-b7f1-2d55e6abcceaPost:356a0921-e3b6-426c-a1b5-ecb3b02d2986">Re: Pictures!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Shelly - that's interesting that a GOB is a frozen banana in your area. Why are there two sticks?  And define everything - sprinkles, nuts? I love frozen bananas - but we just call them frozen bananas.  :)
    Posted by morainemom[/QUOTE]
    oh its just a joke.  Its from Arrested Development.  I know way too much about that show.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I never watched that show -- but now I want a frozen banana.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards