Favors

the knot wedding shop

has anyone ordered personalized items from the knotwedding shop? i ordered the special on march 1 and could not find an estimation for ship time (just longer than 3-5 days for non personalized items) im not in a rush-i got these early to take advantage of the deal just curious for future orders when it is closer to our wedding date

Re: the knot wedding shop

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_the-knot-wedding-shop?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:17684d45-1a11-409d-abc2-5ccccd7563afPost:50d725f0-2fa3-4677-b75b-1844f467bff1">the knot wedding shop</a>:
    [QUOTE]has anyone ordered personalized items from the knotwedding shop? i ordered the special on march 1 and could not find an estimation for ship time (just longer than 3-5 days for non personalized items) im not in a rush-i got these early to take advantage of the deal just curious for future orders when it is closer to our wedding date
    Posted by LeighShahbazian[/QUOTE]

I didn't order anything, but I have heard from other brides on here that shipping is crazy slow. 
  • It is best to avoid them. I have heard bad things from a lot of brides on here. In fact, one of my former students ordered something from them recently, and it took forever to get there. When it did, it was blank (was supposed to have their names on it.) They sent a replacement with her fiance's name spelled wrong. Now they have promised she will have it corrected and back to her in a week, but she is kind of freaking out b/c her wedding is on the 30th. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • We ordered personalized napkins and got some one else's napkins.  lol.  I think this must happen a lot because when I called, they were very quick to fix the problem.  They emailed me a label to ship the box back to them and then I eventually got my own napkins.  I think it took a while overall because of the mix up.  But, I think I got the wrong ones pretty quickly.  
  • I ordered 02/27, had not recieved anything yet.
    Starting to freak out I only have till 04/13....
  • wow. ok thank you everyone! i wish i had asked before i ordered!! are there any places where you have had good experiences with products?
  • I got personalized stickers and metal pails from joyfulbrideonline and was very pleased. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • thank you I will check them out. I keep getting emails from the wedding outlet. Has anyone used them?
  • I ordered personalized cocktail napkins. This was a couple years ago, but if memory serves me correctly, I got them in a few weeks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_the-knot-wedding-shop?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:17684d45-1a11-409d-abc2-5ccccd7563afPost:da3ef2bc-80c5-4d90-82bc-eedc4241fbee">Re: the knot wedding shop</a>:
    [QUOTE]wow. ok thank you everyone! i wish i had asked before i ordered!! are there any places where you have had good experiences with products?
    Posted by LeighShahbazian[/QUOTE]

I just received my stuff from them today.
    Ordered 02/27.
    I have ordered from Oriental Trading.
    Everything was here very quickly and well priced.
    Hope this all helps..

Cyndi
  • I wish i knew before i ordered from the knot. I would advise everyone not to order from them. I ordered personalized glasses as favors. I ordered them on 4/15, and just got them today 5/21, but only after me calling 3 different times to find out where they were and to be told that since my wedding wasnt for "awhile" that my order wasnt a priority and that they needed to get the may/june brides done first. Which i understand to a point but keep me in the loop that you are running behind and dont keep me guessing as to where my favors are. SOOO when they arrived (Finally), I ordered 120 at least 20 were broken and another 15-20 the writing on was missing letters like they were smudged. I wish I had found out that other people weren't happy with the Knot before I ordered. Next Time i will order elsewhere :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards