Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Heidi McKenna pictures?

Hello! I am sorry if this has been asked already- I am pretty sure I have searched through the posts...

I am thinking about booking Heidi McKenna for my wedding makeup. Everyone seems to love her, and she is actually available for my wedding in August! Does anyone have any pictures of her work to put my mind at ease?

TIA!!

Re: Heidi McKenna pictures?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any pictures, but I'm in a wedding this Saturday and she's doing the makeup. I can let you know who it goes and send pics if I can? Just let me know.
  • Options
    mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You'll LOVE Heidi!  there were a few BMs who didn't originally schedule their makeup wit her, but after seeing what she does, asked if she'd squeeze them in :)  I'll send you some of my pics. the makeup lasted all night, was flawless, and still looked good the enxt morning for brunch (just don't tell people you haven't washed your face yet- hee hee).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    can u send me a pic as well so i can see -- i am at bridalchica@gmail.com -- i would really appreciate it now that my wedding will be in OH instead of NYC i'm really having to re-shop for vendors that I would like to use :).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mindiosu I sent you a message
    =)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep, I'll send photos. It won't be till Sunday night,but I'll send them! :)
  • Options
    jennadietzjennadietz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK - one more please?  jdgtwedding@yahoo.com   Would love to see the pics!  Thanks so much!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Standard interwebz warning:

Ladies - it's great that you all are sharing this vendor info, I just wanted to let you know that you probably don't want to be typing out your full email address here on the board. 

(1) This is a public forum - you don't even have to be registered to see it, so any wackadoo who trolls could find your email pretty easily.  And (2) Even if you're comfortable with random wierdos from the web having your email address, you should always replace that "@ with the word at" and the "." with the word dot so that spambots trolling the site don't pick up your email to start spamming you with.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

This concludes your standard interwebz safety message.  We now return you to your regularly scheduled posting.  [:)]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I forgot to take a photo right after she did my makeup, but I'm trying to find a photo that shows my makeup (I forgot my camera so I'm relying on photos my husband took throughout the wedding lol). She is the sweetest person ever and she did a really good job with everyone's makeup. I really like how she did my eyes.

On a side note and I'm by no means taking any business away from Heidi, (I tried to get her but she was booked on my day) but when I had my makeup done when I got married the lady used airbrush and I felt it stayed on longer than regular foundation. I also felt like I didn't get as shiny and really looked flawless. Just a little info to share... that was the only thing I noticed. But in the end, Heidi did a great job and is so darn nice!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards