Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

2011 Wrap-Up!

Most life changing event(s) of your life in 2011? 

Best book(s) you read in 2011?

Favorite movie you saw in 2011? 

Favorite show you watched in 2011?

Best concert or play you saw in 2011? 

Any vacations you took in 2011? 

Any AWs from 2011? (This is anything fun you did/got/etc that you'd like to share, or accomplishments, etc)

What are your goals for 2012?

Re: 2011 Wrap-Up!

• edited December 2011
    I started my senior year of undergrad 

The Pretty Little Liars Series

Horrible Bosses

How I Met Your Mother and Dexter

Didn't see any :(

Las Vegas! :)

Any AWs from 2011? (This is anything fun you did/got/etc that you'd like to share, or accomplishments, etc)
    None really.. except that I had my best year of school grades wise, while planning a wedding and working :)

Graduate, get married, find a job, find a house, and get fur-babies! :)
  • Most life changing event(s) of your life in 2011? 
    Getting married :)

The Help

I know I saw a bunch of good ones this year, but I can't really remember which one I liked the best.

Big Bang Theory

I didn't go to any concerts or plays this year :(  Oh wait, I did see Mary Poppins, but I didn't like it very much because they changed too much. I wanted to go see Wicked, but didn't get a chance. 

Our Honeymoon to the Bahamas! And Vegas in October

For Christmas, my H helped me build a new craft table, which I just finished today :)

Save more money and buy a house!

"All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • Most life changing event(s) of your life in 2011? getting engaged (July) and moving in with FI (November)

Best book(s) you read in 2011? Fiction - Silver Girl by Elin Hilderbrand, Non-fiction - Bossypants by Tina Fey

Favorite movie you saw in 2011? The Help

Favorite show you watched in 2011? Mad Men and Top Chef

Best concert or play you saw in 2011? sadly, I didn't get to take in any shows or concerts this year...maybe next year.

Any vacations you took in 2011? dog sledding in Bayfield, WI (January) and Lutsen/Grand Marais (July)

Any AWs from 2011? (This is anything fun you did/got/etc that you'd like to share, or accomplishments, etc) lost 25 lbs., started running/working out more, increased savings and investments significantly

What are your goals for 2012? get married, move to a new home, adopt a puppy, possibly start TTC in late summer
    Anniversary
  • Most life changing event(s) of your life in 2011? Moving in with my fiance and getting engaged in May!

Best book(s) you read in 2011? I don't read a lot unfortunately.. so no answer :-(

Favorite movie you saw in 2011? I can't even think right now haha. Umm I'll have to edit this later when I think of one!

Favorite show you watched in 2011? Eureka! FI started watching old seasons on Netflix and got me into the show. Sadly it's being cancelled after next season :-(

Best concert or play you saw in 2011? Didn't see any! Sad!

Any vacations you took in 2011? We went camping twice this summer. We went to Ely and camped at Bear Head Lake State Park - beautiful! I didn't like how close the campsites were but it wasn't too bad. It got SO quiet at night, it was amazing! We also went to Camper's Paradise in Nevis with FI's parents and that was pretty amazing too! The campsites are really nice!

Any AWs from 2011? (This is anything fun you did/got/etc that you'd like to share, or accomplishments, etc) Nothing too exciting. Maybe becoming an "auntie", haha. Our friends had a baby in August and it's been really fun watching him grow up and being a part of his and his sister's life!

What are your goals for 2012? Start eating better and exercise more, save up money for the wedding, find a new job or another job. Have a good year! :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Most life changing event(s) of your life in 2011? Getting engaged!!
    Best book(s) you read in 2011?Veil Of Roses by Laura Fitzgerald!
    Favorite movie you saw in 2011? The Help
    Favorite show you watched in 2011?Pretty Little Liars 
    I actully don't think I saw any! lol.
    Nope.
    Any AWs from 2011? (This is anything fun you did/got/etc that you'd like to share, or accomplishments, etc).
    After I got engaged, I've been saving like there's no tomorrow!!
    Keep up a healthier lifestyle. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Becoming a Wife!!!!
    Hmm, I read a lot this summer at the cabin, but I think my favorite is still the Janet Evanovich series!
    The Help
    Ohhh, How I Met Your Mother or Biggest Loser (gets me everytime!)
    We went to the Christmas Carol and that was it this year...
    Just up to the cabin a couple times last wiinter and this summer... each time being just as amazing as the last!
    Accepting my dream job working with Autistic kiddos - Having H accept his dream job that will begin on the 2nd of January - And now we are working on becoming parents in 2012!!!!
    Enjoying our honeymoon in Antigua/Florida in February/March - Living the healthy lifestyle we have pledged ourselves to - And last but of course not least we really hope to either give birth in 2012 (there is a SLIM chance we are pregnant) or getting pregnant at some point in 2012!

My life changed drastically and completely this year! Re-met my fiance in late March, got engaged and moved in in October... Got my first job in my career field in March... then my salon closed in November and had to find a new job... Which was an amazing blessing because my new salon is a dream. It's been quite a year!!

I've read so many! I really loved The Help.

The Help was really good. I cannot think of anything else... I watch a lot of old movies. 

How I Met Your Mother is always a favorite. We love to watch the Food Network as well... Especially Chopped!

Adele was A-MAZING.

Lots of cabin time this summer. Always a blast! We also took a little birthday trip to Duluth... which became an engagement celebration weekend as well. :)

Hm... I had an amazing year of accomplishments and awesomeness... So I can't think of anything in particular. 

So many! 
    Plan a beautiful and budget friendly winter wedding.
    Finish getting the house organized.
    Begin Slimgenics and get healthy together.
    Get a puppy!
    Grow my business at my new salon.
  • pinkshayapinkshaya member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Becoming and Aunt in May and getting engaged in September. 

The Hunger Games series which I finished early in the year, and The Winter Sea. 

We see a LOT of movies, like, we take a yearly trip to a film festival, so I'll go with the most recent favorite which was Hugo - easily enjoyable for any age and a great story. 

I got into Eureka just like jennipea382! Also I am really liking Once Upon a Time. 

Saw Duran Duran at Epic, which was amazing! Such a huge band so close. 

New York for a weekend in January for my fiances best friends wedding was wonderful. When you only have 1 day to be a tourist you really boil it down to one or two things you love. Also we went to Vermont in August which was a little stressful since we traveled with my future MIL but still very fun. 

By the end of 2011 I have 3 other friends who are getting married, and I'm so looking forward to wedding gossip with them over the next year. 

We both want to loose a lot of weight for the wedding, but mostly I was to start our life together as healthy people. We want to start a family soon and I want to make sure that we are a good example for our kids.
    Oh, and plan a KICK ASS wedding on a TEENY TINY budget! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards