Destination Weddings Discussions

OMG... 1 week!!!!!!

1 week from today I am getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool
BabyName Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: OMG... 1 week!!!!!!

• I love reading your FB posts and keep thinking about how exciting that must be.  I can't imagine what I'll be like a week before our wedding. eek!  When are you leaving again?
    06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • YAY!!!! That is sooo excititng!!!!!

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
    imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_omg-1-week?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:4c1efb9f-f5fc-4f62-8ffe-8c66b328d582Post:b97ea255-16c6-42a3-a80d-2d293fab7948">Re: OMG... 1 week!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love reading your FB posts and keep thinking about how exciting that must be.  I can't imagine what I'll be like a week before our wedding. eek!  When are you leaving again?
    Posted by ms_teach[/QUOTE]

We are flying out early Thursday morning! And its hitting me a little that its a week that its so close but not like I thought it would!!!
  • WOO HOO.  I got super excited when I saw on something you commented on yesterday it said 7 days!!

YAY!  Can't wait to hear allllll about it!

• In Response to Re: OMG... 1 week!!!!!!:

YAY!!!! Almost there girl!!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • That is so exciting!!!!!!  Very fun.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Omg you are so close. I can't wait to see pictures!

Wedding Bio

New Married Blog
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker ~Pamela&Steven~6.25.2011~PuntaCana,DR~ image
  • YAY!  This week will fly by.  Also you need to put on the Next to Leave crown. :)
  • so excited for you!!! i cannot wait for all of your pictures!! enjoy this week, it will fly by!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    **Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_omg-1-week?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:4c1efb9f-f5fc-4f62-8ffe-8c66b328d582Post:8c5aa68e-af6c-4bd8-9077-b8605af0af28">Re: OMG... 1 week!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]YAY!  This week will fly by.  Also you need to put on the Next to Leave crown. :)
    Posted by aukelly[/QUOTE]

Can I put it on already?!!!!!!
  • yay! That is exciting  Definitely put  the crown on! This week is going to fly by
  • I love it!  BTW, you look fantastic with that crown! Completely off topic...are you feeling any better???? 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_omg-1-week?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:4c1efb9f-f5fc-4f62-8ffe-8c66b328d582Post:2eb01297-331d-411c-804a-8e51b6bfe2d5">Re: OMG... 1 week!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love it!  BTW, you look fantastic with that crown! Completely off topic...are you feeling any better???? 
    Posted by fsujen18[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Thanks, it feels fantastic wearing the crown!!!</div><div>
    </div><div>Yes, I went to the Dr Tuesday and have been taking antibiotics (sp?) and I am feeling 100 times better!!!!!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards