Nebraska-Omaha

places for engagement photos

Hi Ladies,
Does anyone have any suggestions for places for engagement photos. We are looking for unique and different places to have them taken. Does anyone know of places that are "diamonds in the rough"? Thanks!

Re: places for engagement photos

• edited December 2011
    I'd say anywhere in the Old Market area or by Johnny's Cafe.  I love the arty-type-pictures and those locations are great!
  • Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Elmwood Park is beautiful. That's where we are planning to take ours. Otherwise just walking around different backstreets in the Downtown/Old Market area will find you all kinds of neat places. Maybe take a drive before your engagement shoot to get ideas, or ask your photographer for ideas. HTH! GL! =]
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_places-engagement-photos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:79Discussion:844e9d57-59de-4383-98e0-2bd1fdafe5e9Post:5465096b-f5d5-4a96-8d81-f801b2121ba1">Re: places for engagement photos</a>:
    [QUOTE]Elmwood Park is beautiful. That's where we are planning to take ours. Otherwise just walking around different backstreets in the Downtown/Old Market area will find you all kinds of neat places. Maybe take a drive before your engagement shoot to get ideas, or ask your photographer for ideas. HTH! GL! =]
    Posted by Chasity08[/QUOTE]
    I second Elmwood Grotto. That's where we did ours. 
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    We had ours done at the zoo, it was so much fun! And they look different from most peoples because no one think of it. 
    121 Invited image
    87 Coming to the Party! image
    34 Can't make it :(image
    0 Haven't found the mailbox imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gooooosh...enagement pics at the zoo would be SO cute! =]
  • edited December 2011
    They were great, our last one is on the tram (because the train wasn't running). 
    121 Invited image
    87 Coming to the Party! image
    34 Can't make it :(image
    0 Haven't found the mailbox imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_places-engagement-photos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:79Discussion:844e9d57-59de-4383-98e0-2bd1fdafe5e9Post:e3a59179-8b7c-4019-991b-b9e703f7d90d">Re: places for engagement photos</a>:
    [QUOTE]They were great, our last one is on the tram (because the train wasn't running). 
    Posted by ksbruning[/QUOTE]

How fun!! I may just have to run this idea by my photographer (we're doing our engagement pics this month). It's the winter so there shouldn't be a ton of people around =]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards