Wedding Classifieds

For Sale - Jim Hjelm Ivory JH6883 PIP

I purchased this beautiful Jem Hjelm dress from Kelinfeld Bridal for my wedding this past month, loved it and would like someone else to enjoy it too!
I am selling it with an altered bustier (altered to accomodate the low back and plunge front V neckline) as well as an ivory, alencon lace edged (edged to the elbow with lace, the rest is ivory ribbon), cathedral length veil and blusher. I had cap sleeves added to the dress but they can be easily removed by a qualified seamstress. There is a small tear on the train that can also be repaired by a qualified seamstress, additional lace will be included with the dress at no cost. The only other alteration was bustling of the dress and the bust was taken in slightly, hem was not altered.
I can inlcude the original Kleinfeld garment bag if wanted but the zipper is broken. All original tags will be included as well.

I paid $3,200.00 for the dress, $800.00 for the veil and $90.00 for the bustier. I am selling all three for $2,500.00. I have all the original tags and receipts if you would like them.

Measurements:
Bust 46
Waist 37
Hips 47
Length Standard - not altered
I wear a street size 14 and this dress is a size 20 and fit me very well and left me room to move but it can easily be altered down.

I am selling out of Las Vegas and will ship anywhere in the Continental US, buyer to pay the shipping. I can be reached at Tasianab (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Re: For Sale - Jim Hjelm Ivory JH6883 PIP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards