Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

PSA - TLC's Four Weddings is casting in Dallas!!

I got an email this morning!

TLC is currently casting Season Two of Four Weddings featuring NY, NJ, CT, PHILADELPHIA & DALLAS brides getting married in JUNE, JULY, AUGUST & SEPTEMBER!

TLC's hit series Four Weddings is a fun show that gives four brides the opportunity to compare notes with other brides, attend each other's weddings and WIN an exciting 5 star Honeymoon!

We can only consider brides getting married within an hour of NYC, Philadelphia or Dallas.
We want to feature ALL types of weddings: Traditional, over the top, unusual venues or event spaces, married on a cliff, at the zoo, while sky diving, fairytale, on a boat, very small & intimate, themed...ANY and ALL types of weddings! Any and all ages welcome!
This is NOT a Bridezillas type of show.

If you'd like to be considered for the show, please email your name, wedding date, wedding location & short description of your wedding immediately to the Casting Department at: TLCBrides@gmail.com.

Here's your chance to win a 5 star honeymoon! If you already have your honeymoon booked, no problem! You can use the trip for whatever you want!

www.TLC.com

Re: PSA - TLC's Four Weddings is casting in Dallas!!

• cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ahhh dang!! I missed the mark by two months!!

Of course I doubt FI would even go for that haha

• edited December 2011
    Good luck to those eligible.  I hope to see a DFW Knottie on there.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HEY!!! I just went to tlc.com and it says through November 2010!! Whoo hoo!! Im going to sign up :)
  • edited December 2011
    Too bad I'm not getting married then! :-p
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    I'm totally trying out.  Cross your fingers!
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    do it!  We have to have a DFW knottie on there!!
  • edited December 2011
    hmm, hopefully FI is up for it since I just emailed them!  Although I don't like how they have brides with a $7,000 budget competing against some with a $40,000 budget  Doesn't seem fair.  Of couse the bride with the hugge budget is going to have a better chance of winning!
  • edited December 2011
    I got to the point of them wanting to setup an interview with us but I backed out. I am not sure if I want that added stress/chaos on my wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Balfour I was thinking the same thing!!!! My wedding is $5k...how am I going to compete with a crazy expense wedding :(

plus I have never seen the show...I just watched a clip and it is kind of mean that they all just talk crap about how the other wedding sucked...BOO!
  • edited December 2011
    I got to the point of filling out the longer paperwork they email you and backed out.  I just don't want all the camera equip. and sound equip. in all of my pictures.  Not to mention all the added stress of it.
  • edited December 2011
    Soontobe: I thought of that too.  I can see myself totally obessing about everything being perfect.  We'll see how it goes.

cfibelkorn - I've seen the show a few times and they can get caddy (of course I wouldn't expect less from 4 girls competing) but they do say some nice things too.  I do get annoyed when they completely judge someone just b/c it's not up their alley.  Not everyone is alike!!
  • edited December 2011
    Did someone say through November 2010??  Count us in!  It'll be awesome if one of us gets on!
    I like dogs, but not to eat
    Photobucket

10-10-10 here we come!

Anniversary

Kelly's BIO-Hazard

• edited December 2011

good luck to those of you trying out!!!  i can totally understand where it would be feared that it would bring additional stress on the big day...but how fun if you're up to it!  i hope a DFW knottie gets chosen.  i'll definitely be tuning in!!!

• edited December 2011
    Ahh I love watching the show but I would never want to be on it!! I wouldn't be able to handle other women tearing my wedding apart! Good luck to those of you with thicker skin than me haha
  • Jay+MarissaJay+Marissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got to the point of them wanting to setup an interview with us but I backed out. I am not sure if I want that added stress/chaos on my wedding day

Ditto--I also thought "what will my church, priests, in-laws, and grandparents think of me?" A lot of the time religious weddings with gaps have been slammed on the show, and it really would have hurt me to have to watch it. I also thought--wait, even though I'm working so hard on this wedding, the frill of it all really isn't what it is about. With the catering disaster that happened, I'm glad I backed out
  • edited December 2011
    Although, I don't think I'm mentally stable enough to watch someone judge my wedding to shreds our DJ emailed us an email from them and FI wants to do it so I emailed them back. eeek....
    figuring it out as i go Wedding Countdown Ticker image 124 Invited so far!
    image 105 (including 4 extra plus ones) Are ready to party!
    image 9 Will be missing out!
    image 14 Are making me slowy go crazy!
    RSVP Date October 15th
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got an email from TLC, saying they are not doing November weddings....even though their website says through November 2010.... :(
  • edited December 2011
    Yep I got that email too.  :/
    Maybe they are not filming in Dallas in November. 
    figuring it out as i go Wedding Countdown Ticker image 124 Invited so far!
    image 105 (including 4 extra plus ones) Are ready to party!
    image 9 Will be missing out!
    image 14 Are making me slowy go crazy!
    RSVP Date October 15th
  • CJandMLCJandML member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would totally do it, but i'm getting married in April of next year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards