Florida-North Florida
Options

Jacksonville, FL Wedding

Help!!! I just recently got engaged and started looking at venues for the ceremony and reception in one...any suggestions?!?! I prefer somewhere close to the beaches.

Re: Jacksonville, FL Wedding

• Options
    fsucandacefsucandace member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012

Help!!! I just recently got engaged and started looking at venues for the ceremony and reception in one...any suggestions?!?! I prefer somewhere close to the beaches.

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Look into Ocean One.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    fsucandacefsucandace member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Thanks so much for your help! I'll have to check those locations out.
  • Options
    edited January 2012

Saint Augustine has a ton. Maybe something by Neptune Beach. I think there are a few hotels out there that can do the reception as well.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Marsh Landing Country Club in Ponte Vedra. 
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Congrats on getting engaged!! St. Augustine definitely has a lot of options (the River House, The Lightner Museum Garden, the Casa Monica...). PS: I assume you go/went to FSU? My sister graduated from there.
  • Options
    I booked with The White Room in St. Augustine and so far they have been very helpful in the inital planning process, and I think the venue is beautiful! I knew it was the place for us b/c I was picturing everything there :)

fsucandace I'm a current grad student at FSU, go noles!
  • Options
    Casa Marina in Jax Beach is beautiful... If I weren't getting married on a cruise, that was my #1 choice
  • Options
    Hi, I would def recommend a beach in St Augustine - they are beautiful!

I would also recommend It's Official! http://www.itsofficial.webs.com as a great and affordable wedding officiant!

Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards