Florida-South Florida

Cake Poll

Ok ladies, i need your help! My package includes my cake and they give me 5 companies to choose from.  Based on your expirience (Looks, taste, and service) which one do you prefer?

The poll  doesnt let me put a 5th one  :(   The 5th option is Design by Edda.

Re: Cake Poll

• edited December 2011
    Definitely NOOOOOOT Edda's! I don't have any experience with any of the others.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011
    I looooove the cakes at todo dulce and they do super good work (decorating)...you should def stop by and atleast sample it... i know they are already doing a knotties that day Marian :)
  • MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Sixth Anniversary 500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting mine from Todo Dulce! Their cakes are so yummy!
    Lov love love their almond, key lime and orange flavors!
  • edited December 2011
    Wish I could help. Only have experience with Ana Paz and I simply dislike it. Never heard of the other ones. GL though.
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • edited December 2011
    Patty...I have been ordering cakes from Eddas for many years for different occasions (baptism, birthdays, fifteens and graduations) and have never been dissappointed.  However, I have always ordered their original cake.  I have ordered both from the Coral Gables and 72 Avenue locations. HTH!   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards