Snarky Brides

Whitney Houston Cause of Death (and other celebrity stuff)

045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
BabyFruit Ticker
DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!

Re: Whitney Houston Cause of Death (and other celebrity stuff)

• I heard this on the radio yesterday.  So sad :(
    panther
  • 045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • They think the flour bomb was Peta.  I thought it was funny, lol.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Me too, dot. I thought that yesterday.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Also, Bobbi Kristina is now engaged to a kid Whitney basically raised as her brother.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I think Kim wears real fur?

I dont know.  Thats what was reported, that it might be linked to Peta.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Kim does wear real fur.  Khloe doesn't though.  I don't think Kourtney does.

For real, Kim handled it well.  I would completely cry if I got flour bombed.  I think it's terrible.
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whitney-houston-cause-of-death?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5d2e7b39-9483-455e-94c4-971700b3cc02Post:96919baa-ae1f-4ecf-905e-70afc5466308">Re: Whitney Houston Cause of Death (and other celebrity stuff)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hilary Duff had a baby boy. <a href="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/22/hilary-duff-baby-boy-luca-cruz-comrie-mike-comrie_n_1294739.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/22/hilary-duff-baby-boy-luca-cruz-comrie-mike-comrie_n_1294739.html</a>
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

And stole my baby name, lol.  Thats twice in 2 weeks my baby name got stolen :P
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Edie- Luca Anthony has been at the top of my list for a long time now.  Obviously I have never said it outloud on fb or anything.  One of my former coworkers just had a boy and named him Luca Anthony.  It was so weird, lol. 

H hates the name anyways so whatever, I just thought it was pretty cool that others chose it too since its not too common
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited March 2012
    A couple of the crazier ones I have heard: (which I actually think might be true)

Mark Sanchez and Scotty McKnight are gay and in a relationship but the NFL/PR teams pretty much refuse to let them come out publicly. 

And some sad stuff about Hayden Panettiere being molested by her dad when she was younger, and now is typically in abusive relationships. 

This is all from Crazy Days and Nights, which is my absolute fave celeb gossip site. 
  • edited March 2012
    If PETA was involved I'd put money it's because of this outfit that she wore to a party or fundraiser of some sort a couple of weeks ago....

She does wear real fur and the shoes are calf leather. A few people mentioned it and I was kind of waiting for something to happen to her over the choice.

ETA: I wasn't anticipating something happening to her, I just know some people out there had a lot to say about it and figured it was just a matter of time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whitney-houston-cause-of-death?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5d2e7b39-9483-455e-94c4-971700b3cc02Post:61b59b74-1b3c-4860-833b-55afe7596f8f">Re: Whitney Houston Cause of Death (and other celebrity stuff)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kate, I've never heard of that site, but I check people.com, usweekly.com, tmz.com, and perezhilton.com every once in awhile for celeb news.
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

<div>I think it is a bit more off the radar, I used to go on Perez a lot but he got boring. There seems to be a lot of blind items and inside info on the CDAN site. I just love me some celeb gossip :)</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whitney-houston-cause-of-death?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5d2e7b39-9483-455e-94c4-971700b3cc02Post:b92bb999-effd-41b7-867e-d6324c0ef339">Re: Whitney Houston Cause of Death (and other celebrity stuff)</a>:
    [QUOTE]If PETA was involved I'd put money it's because of this outfit that she wore to a party or fundraiser of some sort a couple of weeks ago.... She does wear real fur and the <strong>shoes are calf leather.</strong> A few people mentioned it and I was kind of waiting for something to happen to her over the choice. ETA: I wasn't anticipating something happening to her, I just know some people out there had a lot to say about it and figured it was just a matter of time.
    Posted by VeggieLove1022[/QUOTE]

<div>And- hideous! I think they are part of Kanye West's "collection"</div>
  • I actually like that outfit, lol.
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whitney-houston-cause-of-death?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5d2e7b39-9483-455e-94c4-971700b3cc02Post:b2e70318-3c86-4168-ab30-371ed5f3f63d">Re: Whitney Houston Cause of Death (and other celebrity stuff)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whitney Houston Cause of Death (and other celebrity stuff) : And- hideous! I think they are part of Kanye West's "collection"
    Posted by KateJ10[/QUOTE]

<div>Speaking of, Seacrest asked Kim if her and Kanye were together and if there were marriage talks.  Apparently it's the new rumor going around.  Um, she's still "married."  I wish I had a link or whatever to it.</div><div>
    </div><div>Now I'm going to run back to my crazy day.</div>
  • I think the massive amount of fur is a bit much. Other than that, I don't think it's terrible. Of course I'd prefer it be faux fur and leather, but I don't think the outfit itself is awful.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I just read on TMZ that PETA said they didn't do it but they support the attacker.

Ray J says he didn't know that Whitney was doing coke and is upset people are saying he was the one who gave her the fatal dose of coke.

Tori Spelling is pregnant again.
  • How many kids will that make, dodgers?  Tori and Dean - the next Michelle and JimBob?
    panther
  • Its Toris 4th
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards