Virginia-Richmond

Dress Stores

Hey guys, I'm new here and I have a quick question. I'm getting married in Lex, KY but I go to school in Williamsburg. My mom and future MIL are flying into Richmond airport in late March and my good friend/one of my bridesmaids works in Richmond so we wanted to go to to a dress place in Richmond to look for wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses. I've been reading reviews online but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?? Thanks so much!! 

Re: Dress Stores

• I bought my dress from Tiffany's and had a great experience.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Bridal Elegance
    Tiffany's
    Bella Rosa
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2012
    Alfred Angelo has THE worst customer service in the history of bridal shops!

Granted, they have great dresses but their servics is extremely lacking and especially the store manager of all people.

• Laurenm1024Laurenm1024 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2012
    Thanks so much guys!! I appreciate it! I made an appointment with Bella Rosa!
  • I bought my dress at Church Street Bridal in Lynchburg.  The dresses are all sample gowns from high-end stores (like Kleinfelds).  Everyone is very nice, and the proceeds go to help domestic violence victims!  It was a win-win for me :)
  • I got my dress in Lynchburg at Church Street  too. It wasn't really the same experience as going to a high end boutique but the dresses are nice and the prices are even nicer.
  • David's Bridal in Richmond is always packed on Saturdays. The customer service was alright considering it was a high volume time when I went. However, if you can manage to go during the week sometime, you should try them. They're very accomodating.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards