Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

To-Do Tuesday!

Hey hey Ladies!

So, what's on the agenda this week both WR and NWR?

Also, still need to find someone to take this post over, I leave in 4 days!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: To-Do Tuesday!

• Options
    WR- Tonight, shopping for wedding jewelry for all girls including myself and mother!  Shopping for a nice fashion scarf and sandals for mom.  Continue packing and checking my packing list.  Purchase the items for our "first aid/wedding emergency" kit.  Tomorrow I will get my eyebrows done and straighten my hair, Thursday I am getting waxed! Friday is his and hers Mani/Pedi's with FI and finish packing!!

Saturday, wake up early and pop a bottle of champagne while on our way to the airport!!!

NWR- I guess I can do one last load of laundry before we leave!
  • Options
    So exciting Nicole! I can take over this post for a couple weeks at least. As long as I remember

WR: Ack! So much! Print out programs- need FI to review and ok them, put together emergency bags (got the last piece of stuff in the mail, so they're ready to be assembled), print out place cards. I tried on my dress on Sunday night, and apparently I've lost weight. It's a little loose around the top- not going to fall down, but I might need to find a good strapless bra so I'm not constantly messing with it. Or just go get it altered slightly. 

NWR: laundry, and chores. Oh so many chores. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    You two are so close!!!

WR: PICK OUR INVITATIONS. Seriously if FI didn't claim he really wanted to have say in this I would have picked and ordered them AGES ago but he keeps claiming he wants to look. Well, do it already! sheesh. Then, we need to get some burlap and teal ribbon for cake/floral/centerpiece/table runners. Need to pick out suits and get hotel blocks settled. That's my list for this week - hopefully I get at least the invitations done.

NWR - laundry, WORK OUT, FI birthday present. take nephews to laser tag.
  • Options
    Laser tag sounds awesome! Everytime I watch How I Met Your Mother I want to go play laser tag. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You girls are so close - I'm jealous! :-p
    And laser tag sounds like loads of fun!! 

WR: Order invitations (we were supposed to this weekend but didn't get to it). It'll happen Friday so we don't miss out on 33% off! :) Pick up the BM dresses that came in super early!

NWR: homework, workout, play more with our dogs, and get organized at work. These two days have been insane!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Aww Nicole how exciting :) I will tag team with Cassidy if need be! WR: tablecloths, buying and reselling or renting. Looking around they seem to b extremely close in price. NWR: sit around and daydream about all the sun Nicole will be soaking up ;) But really I want to reprint our living room so I am on the hunt for inspirations!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Hi Meg,

NOt sure what your plans are for table cloths but I saw this website, www.linentablecloth.com. I haven't ordered from them yet, but their reviews are good and their prices are great! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi Meg,

NOt sure what your plans are for table cloths but I saw this website, www.linentablecloth.com. I haven't ordered from them yet, but their reviews are good and their prices are great! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks Terri I actually ordered a rectangle one from them to play with and it was gd quality!! I had planned to buy the rest from them just couldn't decide whether to buy or rent.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    WR- Sign and email back wedding contract!
    NWR- Put reminder in my phone to do this post every Tuesday.  (Done!)

Julyet06, thank you for doing it this week.  I was at my Family Reunion and just never logged on to TK.  I will be on it next week!  Have a great time!!!
    Visit Caribbean.weddings.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Totally forgot you took it over, my brain is so scattered right now!  I reposted that I needed someone and Cassidy volunteered BUT I just told her it's yours... I do need this vacation, I can't keep track! Lol!! Thanks again Shannon!! lol!

Sorry for the confusion Cassidy! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards