40-Plus Brides
Options

Got my dress!!

I bought this dress a couple days ago at David's Bridal in Ann Arbor. Sandra was my consultant. I have nothing but good things to say about DB! My experience was very positive.

Satin A-line with Chiffon Split Front Overlay Style 9V9010

It was the last one I tried on and being a frugal bride the price was right AND it's beautiful,  hides my flaws and flaunts my curves! I got a size 22 and it fits perfectly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Proposal Site: 12/29/10 United States Capitol Building Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Got my dress!!

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Congratulations!  I noticed you have one shoulder strap--is that the plan or will you be adding another one?  The dress looks fantastic on you. 

Shoes?  You know how a fabulous pair of shoes can make our day!!! Tongue out
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    :) It's lovely!  Congratulations!
  • Options
    Whoops! I think the other shoulder strap just fell off or something. At this point in the day I was kind of out of it. I will be wearing the shoulder straps, though. I'd also like some kind of wrap, too, as the wedding will be outside (hopefully) on the shore of a lake in northern Michigan. Not sure what kind of wrap to get, though. I welcome suggestions!

Yes, I did get a veil. It's long. Again, I don't remember a whole lot about it. :-\
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Proposal Site: 12/29/10 United States Capitol Building Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Here's the veil! http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Chapel-Length-Veil-with-Pencil-Edge-669_Accessories-Veils-Cathedral

As for shoes, I'm not sure yet. I'm not a heels kind of gal. I have "special needs" feet. Probably some sort of flats, Maybe Converse. :-) Cowboy boots might be fun .... Hmm.
  • Options
    Congrats!! It looks beautiful on you.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards