Favors
Options

Golf ball/tees favors - need help!

Hi all,
I'm a former knottie who is helping to plan a wedding for my brother and his fiance. They want to have golf balls/tees as their wedding favors, personalized of course. They already ordered the tees/golf balls but they are unsure how they should display these on the tables for the guests.

Has anyone used these as their favors before? If so, how did you display them? Any cool ideas?

TIA ladies!!

Re: Golf ball/tees favors - need help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Very cute theme!!!

I'm not sure how to use golfball and tees.  But here's a awesome website that has golf themed favors!!

http://thefavorlounge.theaspenshops.com/Search.aspx?q=golf
  • Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are all the guests golfers?  What in the world would someone who doesn't play golf use a random golf ball and tee for?  Much less personalized with someone else's names and wedding date.

I'm afraid that this might be time and effort wasted on something that will be left behind.  Of course, then the groom and/or bride can just use them, if they're actually golfers.

But honestly, I'd leave it behind.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could put them in small boxes like this.
  • Options
    Gardini5Gardini5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did they get them personalized? I love this idea....we are all HUGE golfers! I get that not everyone golfs, but if they don't....they can leave them behind and i'll gladly use them! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My brother had the same thing at his wedding.  We just wrapped a few tees and a ball in some tulle and tied with a ribbon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the box idea -- and on the side you can add a little sticker like the one below

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just ordered bar and food picks.  I ordered tulips, but they also have golf tees.   They're super reasonable also.

http://www.pickonus.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards