Gothic Weddings
Options

rethinking our invites!

In the beginning of this crazy journey FH and I were hell-bent on making our own invitations. When planning started rolling along I realized how much I was taking on and decided to get pre-made invites just to make things a little easier. I have to tell you, that desicion has been haunting me. We are both so creative and we love scrapbooking and making cards. So I think we're going to give it a try.

So we're thinking about making pocketfold invitations to keep all of those little enclosure cards organized. I was told about a site called www.cardsandpockets.com/" target="_blank" title="cardsandpockets.com">cardsandpockets.com. I was really impressed with their products and prices. You can order samples that are really affordable. We decided that we want to order some samples of two kinds of pocketfolds and practice with them a little. We're both excited! We have plenty of time to make a few mock-ups and see what we can come up with.

(Sorry the link came out a little weird, but it still works)

Here's some invites that we like and are going to use as inspiration.

Visit Gothic.weddings.com

Re: rethinking our invites!

• Options
    any of these look amazing!
  • Options
    i reallllllly like the red and black invites. I went on the website last night to look at them and how it works and I was really confused on the concept. Are they expensive?
  • Options
    They are not expensive. I was planning on spending about $250-300 on invites, rsvps, and envelopes. On this site I am spending a little less and getting much nicer invites and envelopes with liners. I'm printing them at home and assembling them myself. I found a video tutorial that shows step by step instructions on how to assemble them. It made it very clear that I could do them myself. Here's a link to the video.

Assembling pocket fold invitations
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards