Nebraska

Engagement Pictures

What are some good spots around Omaha to take pictures?  Our photographer is from out of town and I wanted to have some good ideas!  Maybe flowers or open fields or somewhere in the Old Market...I'm open for suggestions!  Thanks!

Re: Engagement Pictures

• edited December 2011
    I hear Elmwood Park by UNO is really pretty..here's a link:

http://www.ci.omaha.ne.us/parks/rentals/weddings/elmwood-park-grotto
  • edited December 2011
    Mahoney State park. They have a lake, gazebo, indoor gardens and fountains, a little country area, nice wooded area, a back porch that overlooks the river and tons of great scenery
  • Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I 2nd Mahoney! We considered doing our E-Pics there but ended up donig them in the winter time so we decided to just go downtown. But if I were doing spring/summer/fall pictures...I definitely would've drove out to Mahoney! =]
  • edited December 2011
    We did the Grotto and Elmwood Park. Beatiful area!
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    We shot at the gene Leahy mall (flower beds, fountains, etc) and they turned out awesome.  We also walked around the Old market and took pics and did sopme shots at the old train depot behind Durham for a more urban look.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone Visit Omaha.Weddings.com Visit Sports.weddings.com
  • edited December 2011
    Who was you guys' photographer? Are you using the same photographer for your engagment photos as you are your wedding?
  • edited December 2011
    We used Ivy Snow Photography for both. E-pics are included in their prices. 
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards