New Jersey
Options

Venue Experiences!

Hi there!

Just wanted to get people's recent experiences with Il Tulipano, David's Country Inn and Il Villaggio. They are our top three choices and we'd love to make a decision in the next couple of weeks! I wanted to hear from recent brides about your experiences primarily with service and food. All thoughts needed! Thanks!!

Re: Venue Experiences!

• Options
    I've never been to any of those places for a wedding but I just went to Il Villaggio's resturant on Saturday. I posted about it in the thread lables Giaspo if you want to read about it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've heard nothing but amazing reviews for Il Tulipano. You get the whole place to yourself including a gorgeous outdoor piazza (weather permitting). The food is top quality and the service is unbeatable. 
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Venue Experiences!:[QUOTE]Hi there!Just wanted to get people's recent experiences with Il Tulipano, David's Country Inn and Il Villaggio. They are our top three choices and we'd love to make a decision in the next couple of weeks! I wanted to hear from recent brides about your experiences primarily with service and food. All thoughts needed! Thanks!! Posted by Oatmeal Raisin and Vanilla[/QUOTE]

I'm getting married at David's in July. Throughout the entire planning process they have been absolutely amazing to work with. I think the fact that they are a family run place makes a difference. You get the entire venue to yourself for the whole night and its not your typical cookie cutter venue. I'm so happy with our choice and no other venue we visited came close to David's except lake Valhalla but we couldn't meet the minimum guest count for a Saturday.
  • Options
    I can't say enough good things about Il'Villaggio! I fell in love with place and am so happy I had my reception there. The night was perfect! Plus it's nice that you can go back every year on your anniversary and eat at the restaurant. Let me know if you have any specific questions.
  • Options
    I have been to Il Tulipano and loved the cocktail hour food. No experience with the other two so cannot be of much help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards