Montana

Hotels in Billings

Anyone have any suggestions for reserving a block of hotel rooms?  Lots and lots of out-of-town guests.  I love the idea of the Crowne Plaza but I don't want guests to feel like they're spending too much.  Do they get a discount in a big group like that? Any suggestions for other hotels?  An airport shuttle would be nice...

Re: Hotels in Billings

• edited December 2011
    depending on where your getting married, I would try any of the hotels off of overland avenue. We have a couple of blocks reserved and they are giving my guests 10% discount. The crown is really nice, but pricey. Its close to the bars downtown and they do offer a shuttle. Its not super easy to get to because its not right off the interstate but not overly difficult to find. There are also a couple of hotels off of the shiloh exit that are still really nice. 
  • mronan1mronan1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked a block of room at the Crowne Plaza for a nightly rate of $91 (this is for a July wedding)  We actually found them to be a way better deal than some of the other hotels in Billings...plus they're right downtown and close to our reception venue (YAM).  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies :-)  appreciate your help!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards