New Jersey
Options

Venues in Union County, any suggestions??

My fiance and I are hoping to get married between March and May next year. So far we have a few places that we'd like to look at, but just from the website I am leaning towards Costa Del Sol in Union. Has anyone had their ceremony and reception there? If so, about how much was it price per head? Our budget is $10,000. Thanks!!

Re: Venues in Union County, any suggestions??

• Options
    cindyn9178cindyn9178 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_venues-union-county-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:cc890fe7-ecef-4852-a8d0-a87bb6986202Post:9cfa3be3-8705-4fed-a373-71410ec5c129">Venues in Union County, any suggestions??</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance and I are hoping to get married between March and May next year. So far we have a few places that we'd like to look at, but just from the website I am leaning towards Costa Del Sol in Union. Has anyone had their ceremony and reception there? If so, about how much was it price per head? Our budget is $10,000. Thanks!!
    Posted by Chrismaneiro[/QUOTE]
    Call them and ask, they will give you their prices over the phone. I would also suggest contacting them ASAP if you possibly want a March wedding. Most venues book a year out, if not more.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Knowing your budget is helpful to us, but it all depends on how many guests you plan on having at the wedding. 

Also, you asked for suggestions in Union County in the subject line, but your OP was about Costa del Sol.  In case you're interested in other suggestions that may or may not be doable for $10,000 (depending on # of guests), you may want to check out Snuffy's Pantagis, L'Affaire, The Westwood, and Galloping Hill.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Peaches. You could also go look at Berkeley Plaza in B. Heighta, The Kenilworth Inn, Solar do Minho in Roselle Park, ( less $)

Primavera, Twin Brooks CC, James Ward Mansion, The Grand Summit Hotel are others but more $$.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    how many people?  we are booked at gran cenutoions-they have min of 125 for their big room.  If ur going smaller you can d kennilworth inn-noth have specials for fri and sun and also for day time weddings
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    La Affaire was $65 pp ( I just wentto a party there, thats how I know) The party food was good. And they are re-doing the place.
  • Options
    balletfan213balletfan213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to a food tasting at L'Affaire a week and a half ago. Food was actually pretty good (Prime Rib was amazing) - I didn't know they were redoing it though (look up thread).  I didn't like the carpeting.  I know that's kind of picky, but I didn't like the teal/persian/chinese carpeting.  If you would like to have a ceremony on site however? The gazebo/stone atrium is actually very pretty. Or - you could always do your cocktail hour in it.  It's open but - they have heating units so for a late March/Early april wedding your guests won't freeze.  I'll see if this community is able to accept pics and if so - upload some of the ones I took with my cell phone since those won't be 'glossy' and 'gussied' up for advertising purposes. ;-)
  • Options
    DeniseH33DeniseH33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im using costa del sol...but im lil over 10,000 limit..but dont be afraid to bargain. Im getting marry next sept. laffire have good prices but the place does need lil updating, try also galloping hill,and atrium in west orange offer special for next year. great place
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards