Nebraska-Omaha

Linda-Cake

I've heard some good things about Linda Tills...has anyone used her for their cake? Thanks!
"The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Linda-Cake

• lkjacobs9lkjacobs9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No I haven't. I'm using someone in Syracuse Ne named Shirely she is soooo nice and very reasonably priced. Let me know if you want her info. She delivers!
  • edited December 2011

Sure. I would appreciate it.
    rstarr.rnbsn@yahoo.com
    Thanks!

"The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you think you could send me her info as well?? Chazmo08@yahoo.com  Thanks you so much!
  • edited December 2011
    We did and loved her.  Great flavors (we had white buttercream frosting, with white cake & strawberry filling, as well as chocolate cake & strawberry filling), very moist & very beautiful cakes.  She did a 4 layer bridal & a NE husker groom cake, all for just over $100. 
    Lesley and Casey I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance, A church filled with family and friends. I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for, He said one that would make me his wife. ~Author Unknown
  • edited December 2011
    Diane Severson is also awesome... her cakes are amazing, and only about $1.65 a slice (unless they've gone up recently).  We had a white cake with strawberry filling and chocolate almond cake with chocolate filling.  She is very easy-going and so worth it.  Her phone # is 493-0807
  • edited December 2011
    We did try to get Diane but she was booked already. :( Thank you, though!  I've heard good things about both of these gals...hopefully we can get Linda.
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011

Chris at The Cake Box is really talented, his price is a little more than others though but the designs are amazing!

• edited December 2011
    We had heard such great things about Linda so we contacted her. Currently it is 75 cents a slice! She will give you a very large sample (about the size of a tier cake top) and has lots of flavors to choose from! She was very nice and very easy to work with, I highly recommend her!
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, we got the samples and they're HUGE! I couldn't believe it!
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    We booked with her! I guess she doesn't require any deposit or anything, she just marks you down on her calendar. We won't meet her again until next year. Makes me a little uneasy since I'm a signed contract type of person, but I know I've heard good things about her. I'm so excited!
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • phoenixlightphoenixlight member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can someone post or send any pics of Linda's work?
  • edited December 2011
    Would somone send me Linda's contact?
    Thanks
    sarah.j.photos@gmail.com
  • rkgaffneyrkgaffney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    could someone send me a phone # or email for Linda? thanks.
    gaffney946@hotmail.com
  • LuLuMarieVLuLuMarieV member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello All,

New to the site all together!

Has anyone posted any pics of Linda's work? Please fwd to lulumarievin@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • LuLuMarieVLuLuMarieV member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you very much, Rachel. Your cake was beautiful. I spoke to Linda today and she was nice enough to "pencil" my date in even though we can't meet for a few weeks (she is swamped). I can not wait to meet with her and taste the cake everyone has been raving about.

In other news, I called Diane Severson yesterday and it turns out she's retired. Yup, finished her last cake last saturday. :( Bummer.
  • Can anyone email me Linda's contact info? I would greatly appreciate it!
    jacquelynpeterson@hotmail.com

Thank you!!!
  • I would love Linda's contact information as well! krysti427@gmail.com
  • If any one can get me Linda's contact information that would be perfect. kcmaher114@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards