Registry and Gift Forum

Home Depot

Do they even have an option to register at Home Depot? LOL  I mean my fiance and I are moving into a house in August and we really need things from their I.E. water hoses, and things for around the house, but is this weird or even possible!?

image213 Invited
image150 Wouldn't Miss it for the World image39 Will Celebrate From Afar
RSVP Date: July 20, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Home Depot

• I have heard that they only have in-store registries, so your registry will only be accessible in the store where you register (could work if your guests all live near the same store as you).  Sears has a registry, and Amazon has some home things as well.  

If you would prefer thigns from Home Depot, make a smaller registry somewhere else if there are things you can upgrade or other things you want, and then if people ask where you'e registered, you can tell them, "we registered at Macys, and we are saving to do a big Home Depot run after we move."  
  • I'd call your local store to see if it is possible.  I don't think it is weird, maybe not exactly the "norm" but I understand where you are coming from - we bought our first home last year and we spent soooo much money there!
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I've posted this question before because we would love to get stuff from there but was basically told it's a huge hassle for guests. And that they could only go into that store to get gifts they couldn't order online and not all stores do it.  So I think I might just request gift cards from there on my amazon registry.
  • Go to Giftregistry360.com, its sponsored by the Knot and we are registered there. We linked our Crate and Barrell registry to the site and then we added some of the Home Depot items we needed. That way, when people go to the website they see all the items you are registered for and can decide whether to stick with C&B or go with the other stores.

We couldn't decide whether to register at one store or a few stores and the website allows you to link all the stores to one registry. And it works the same way as if they were going to C&B and entering your name to find your registry.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards