Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone!
Now's the time to talk about your week...
Why you're glad it's Friday (or maybe why you aren't glad)! And your plans for the weekend-WR and NWR!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Happy Friday!

• Options
    TGIF! My week hmmm...I spent too much money on NWR stuff like I bought 3 pairs of shoes in ADDITION to my wedding shoes. Tomorrow I'm having lunch with my wedding planner and Sunday I have a baby shower to attend.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Happy Friday!

I had a great week :)  Wednesday was my Birthday so I took off from work and FI also is off so we got to hang out and get some wedding stuff done.  We picked out our tuxes, went to michaels to get some supplies to finish up our invitations and I spoke with our florist and we have an appointment set-up for Monday.

This weekend is busy!  Tonight I am going out to dinner with my best friend for my birthday.  We have a 30th birthday party on Saturday and Sunday we are going to the wings game with my FIL and then they are taking us out to dinner for my birthday after the game.

The next few weeks are super busy but it will be fun!
  • Options
    Happy Friday! I bought the glasses for my candy buffet from another knottie (Thanks Courtney!) this past week so that's one check off my list.  Not doing anything WR this weekend although am taking a photography class and spring league for field hockey starts up...Next weekend though we have Pre-Cana...
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    had26had26 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Haaaaaappy Friday!!!!  This week kind of went fast and was gorgeous out.  This weekend we have Pre Cana so that will be one more WR check.  Then I think FI is having a 30th Bday party for me.  It's supposed to be a surprise but he can't keep too many secrets.  I only know when it is, nothing else.  Looking forward to seeing friends!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_happy-friday-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:54c7c74a-ee02-455f-9aae-360bf30fed24Post:58469f0a-9995-4216-ba2a-c7202ddffe5c">Re: Happy Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy Friday! I bought the glasses for my candy buffet from another knottie (Thanks Courtney!) this past week so that's one check off my list.  Not doing anything WR this weekend although am taking a photography class and <strong>spring league for field hockey starts up</strong>...Next weekend though we have Pre-Cana...
    Posted by jmozul01[/QUOTE]

Where are you playing field hockey at?  I am also playing in spring league that starts on sunday!~
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_happy-friday-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:54c7c74a-ee02-455f-9aae-360bf30fed24Post:a29903f7-3201-4181-9259-cf03e9bf1d0c">Re: Happy Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Friday! : Where are you playing field hockey at?  I am also playing in spring league that starts on sunday!~
    Posted by colleenm18[/QUOTE]

Its at the Christopher Dock school. What about you?
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    We are playing in Aston at Maple Zone complex
  • Options
    I'm headng up to visit my parents this weekend.  We're going to see our top reception venue choice set up for a wedding and we will probably reserve our date!  My parents also got our engagement party invites in the mail yesterday so we'll most likely help them address the invites so they can mail them out soon.  If I have time Sunday, I'm going to register to become a parishioner at the local church in Alexandria so we can get started with Pre-Cana and all of our prep.
  • Options
    I'm off on a search for bird cages for centerpieces (I made a huge list of thrift/antique stores in my area) and then visiting my grandpop on Sunday.
  • Options
    Happy Friday!! My work day was super busy with a screaming baby so I didn't have much time to post today.

I'm glad to have tomorrow off so I can sleep in, but at the same time, weekends are kinda lonely for me. FI is usually doing school work all day so I only see him at night. Plus, this weekend my parents are down at our shore house and they took the dogs... I hate when the dogs are gone :(

FI and I are going to see the Hunger Games tomorrow. I'm excited to see it, although I really hate going to highly anticipated movies on opening weekend. FI loves it and it's something to do, so I figured why not.

As I said in my AW post, I narrowed my wedding dress choices down to 2... that was my big wedding related accomplishment for the week and it barely counts since I still have to make a decision! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_happy-friday-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:54c7c74a-ee02-455f-9aae-360bf30fed24Post:d55608d0-e128-498d-8259-4e25e2374c01">Re: Happy Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm off on a search for bird cages for centerpieces (I made a huge list of thrift/antique stores in my area) and then visiting my grandpop on Sunday.
    Posted by moonshine876[/QUOTE]

Hey - if you're looking for birdcages, I bought mine online on Hobby Lobby and they're really cute and were super cheap. I'm using mine for various purposes, but the ones I bought were about 15'' tall. Not sure how big you need for centerpieces. Just wanted to throw that out there! They are easy to spray paint, too.

Have a good weekend everyone! I'll be going over our menu with my mom, buying my accessories, and finalizing our invitation suite. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm looking at two venues tomorrow. hoping to book one and secure a date tomorrow!!!!

NWR- Work has been hell this week. I work for DHS. It's been a rough week. Pray for Philadelphia's kids.
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards