Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Seeking Florist

Hi!

I am currently looking for a florist.  I would like to find someone who is reasonably priced - affordable!  

My wedding is outdoors so it is important to me to find a florist who can make the event more elegant/formal with flowers.  A florist that has a style that is Clean, Modern, Crisp, and Fashion Forward is important to me.  

If anyone knows a florist who fits the bill, please let me know!  Thank you for your help. :-)

Re: Seeking Florist

• edited December 2011
    You will see many recommendations for Meredith Fancy on this board.  I used her for my wedding, and she was wonderful.  She is also one of the few that does not have a minimum charge.
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Jen Cahill from the Tangled Web. She is out of Pembroke but travels and is really reasonable. She gets rave reviews on the Boston board.

www.the-tangled-web.net
  • edited December 2011
    We used Briana Potter from New England Gardens.  She was really great to work with and reasonably priced.  Pics in bio if you want to take a look.  GL! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Karen Bryden of Petals by the Sea (www.petalsbytheseacapecod.com) out of Centerville.  Very reasonably priced and a sweet lady.

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• emh777emh777 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     We are also using Karen Bryden of Petals by the Sea (www.petalsbytheseacapecod.com) out of Centerville. Loved her - very reasonably priced!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I have heard petals by the sea is reasonable and plan to look into them myself.
    Irish *wife* on Nantucket, lovin' the island life with the love of my life! image
  • edited December 2011
    Another recommendation for Karen Bryden.  She is so helpful and really creates a vision for your wedding - a lot of florists I met with just asked me what I wanted and didn't provide any guidance.  Also, many florists would immediately become obviously uninterested when I mentioned that I did not need flowers for the reception, just for the ceremony - and I did not get that same reaction/negativity from Karen.  She's great!
  • koreana12koreana12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone!  I will check all of these people out.  
    @Walk, beautiful photos - thanks for sharing.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto Meredith Fancy!  She was awesome- and a sweetheart to work with!  I even tried to save money and use hurricaine's on every other table.  She let me drop them off early, and she set them up on the table- no additional fee.  Highly recommended.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards