New Jersey
Options

crazy4u201

2»

Re: crazy4u201

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Finally some drama!

And if this was posted a few months ago, the responses would not have been nearly as nice. Where is ErikaG when you need her? I'm gonna text her and tell her to come on and read it
    imageAnniversary Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmmmm I think i'll have my cranberry pomegranate and grey goose - mmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_crazy4u201?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:ac310200-cec7-4902-a065-aa1ca68239cdPost:5d06008d-9788-4655-93df-2f509c5176ff">Re: crazy4u201</a>:
    [QUOTE]Finally some drama! And if this was posted a few months ago, the responses would not have been nearly as nice. Where is ErikaG when you need her? I'm gonna text her and tell her to come on and read it
    Posted by Linqdz[/QUOTE]

I have to say this, because every time someone mentions her, I think about it and feel stupid.  For a long time on this board (6 months+), I always read her name to be Eri Kag.  When I realized her name was Erika, I felt like sucha doob!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone else have a strange inkling to listen to Madonna's "Crazy for You" right now or is it just me?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mishy - you are just to cute!
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_crazy4u201?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:ac310200-cec7-4902-a065-aa1ca68239cdPost:6f9f7214-bbb0-4a1d-b0f6-0d3656f5461f">Re: crazy4u201</a>:
    [QUOTE]i before e except after c or when sounding as a in neighbor (I think there was another part to the end of this)
    Posted by Laurms15[/QUOTE]

I before E, except after C
    Except when sounding like A, as in "neighbor" or "weigh."

Although this rhyme does NO good when you're trying to spell the word "weird" :P
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_crazy4u201?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:ac310200-cec7-4902-a065-aa1ca68239cdPost:b62d2dd2-ec8d-4fef-be11-40a10ece8912">Re: crazy4u201</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone else have a strange inkling to listen to Madonna's "Crazy for You" right now or is it just me?
    Posted by Lola Minnie[/QUOTE]

I was humming it for a while after first reading this post :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    And I thought of the song Crazy (britney spears ) from the movie Drive Me Crazy with Melissa Joan Hart and Adrian Grenier.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Mishy, that's funny!

"Weird is spelled weirdly"
    imageAnniversary Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Laur: "or weigh"

=)
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    edited December 2011

Well I think this was another case of GBCK...I can't imagine she'll be back...
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    edited December 2011
    So Misschristine is obviously ignoring our good advice since she answered another thread.
    Crazy4u likely GBCK

Well, atleast the rest of us are all on the same page and smart enough to not dictate what our men can and can't do.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it is neighbor and weigh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards