New Jersey

NJ Knotties For Sale Classified Listing

Please post your For Sale items for New Jersey only.

- Vendors and spammers will be deleted/banned.
- When possible include photos (PIP).  Click the tree icon to browse and upload photos from your computer.
- Do not include personal information.  Request PMs or leave your email address only, or a link to your For Sale page for contact info.
- This post is for a listing only.  Please do not reply directly to posters, page them on the board.
- National sale items (things you are willing to ship) should be posted on the Knot Wedding Classifieds board: http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds

The link to older for-sale items will be posted below.  Please PM me or page me if you have any questions or issues with this thread.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Re: NJ Knotties For Sale Classified Listing

• NJhousewife22NJhousewife22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want this stuff out of my house! 

Chargers, candlesticks, votives and some NWR stuff as well.

Take a look!

http://www.mywedding.com/karenandrafael/
  • altimat873altimat873 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012

Items for sale:

All items do not include shipping, please email me if interested in any items at altimat873@yahoo.com
    Pick up from Westchester, NY near Tarrytown

Crystal tree (heavy) – make me an offer, purchased from another knottie

Table numbers w/ rhinestone banding- light pink swirls (can be changed)

#1-16 available, Mr. &Mrs.  - $30

Ivory Rehearsal Dinner Dress: fits a street size 10/12 (corseted back) - $60

Used unity candles $5
    These candles were used but still in great condition (not the holder as shown in pix)
    Lillian Rose Unity Candle Set with Crystals and Satin

• edited December 2011
    i have tons of vase for sale! All varying sizes...

below are some pix of what i have:

a medium size cylinder vase; i have 12

large flute like cylinder vase; i have 12

BOTH vase i will sell for 50c each.

i also have 12 inch round base mirrors; bought it off another knottie for $40 for ALL 12; selling for $30 for ALL

selling a toddler tux; my son wore it once couldnt rent coz he was too small. it's from MW and it's a size 2. i had it dry cleaned after the wedding. bought for $70, sellling for $50 of BO.

i have 2 hurricane vase with 2 white pillar candles, bought for $8 each selling for $5 or BO; 2nd pic below of the hurricane is on top of the pedestal.

one plum ring bearer pillow; bought for $10, selling for $5 or BO (the pic above shows my son holding the pillow, he's the one on the right.

small short round votives; selling for 50c for TWO i have 24

i have a few more to post but i need to take some pix of it....

i have a few baskets that wasused for the kids toys my bathroom baskets and to hold my programs... i have a few more vase different sized and a bunch more.

Feel free to email me with questions: michellemac14@gmail.com

• edited December 2011
    Good Morning,

If anyone is having an evening/outdoor/woodsy wedding or likes stars (maybe a little girls birthday party or a dinner party), I've got some stuff for you.  I'm located in Netcong, but travel every weekday to Princeton.  I can meet anywhere in the middle along Route 206 or anywhere near Netcong or Princeton.  Prices are very negotiable (I'd love to get this stuff out of my house before Christmas).  Email me at MathGrace@aol.com.  I reply very quickly, but unfortunately, my emails end up in people's SPAM boxes alot (I know, it's because it's AOL), so please check there if you send me an email.

Wedding Signs

Navy Blue Tulle

Votives and Candles (un-used)

Silver Lanterns

Stick-like wreathing material and strands of battery operate tiny star lights

Silver candleholders with star (I'm taking them off the stand).  They each have a small hole in the base so you can screw them into something because they are light weight).

Blue stones

Star shaped candy dishes - we put the blue stones in them and then put a candle in the middle

Clear star shaped votive holders - I also have some blue ones that are just little cups.

I also have white paper star lanterns to hang up with lights for inside them and little white plastic lights that screw into electric or battery lighted candles (these would be great for the holidays).  I can send pics if you're interested, I just don't have any on my computer right now.

Thanks,
    Grace
  • redroses333redroses333 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Items for sale:All items do not include shipping, please email me if interested in any items at mccloskeyc3@gmail.com
    or pick up from Piscataway, NJ near New Brunswick.

Strapless pleated a-Line wedding dreTAILWorn once.  Street size 10/12 dress.  I am 6'0".  Pleated taffeta A-line wedding dress with beaded detail.Candlelight color.  Make an offer.  PLEATED TAFFETA WEDDING DRESS WITH BEADED DETAIL
    Veil - Make an offer 
    Pomanders - set of 12 - silk flower hydrangea with white ribbon (ribbon can easily be removed or changed)  Make an offer  

• POB dress and more!

http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • GGG2011GGG2011 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Two Shabby Chic Wedding Signs For Sale:

Just Married (ivory background with chocolate brown font) $50

Thank You (ivory background with chocolate brown font) $50

Hand painted wood; Great quality

The dimensions of each sign are: 24 x 12

I live & work in North Jersey but I travel throughout the state for work so I can arrange to meet anywhere from Ramsey, Morristown, New Brunswick, Atlantic City in the next few weeks.  Please PM me.  Thanks.
  • Fingertip ivory veil with crystal edge for sale.  It is in perfect condition, just needs to be steamed.  Worn only for pictures and ceremony. Purchased at Bijou Bridal for $325. Asking $175 or best offer.  PM me and we can figure out pick-up or meet up.  

• 1POopPoOp11POopPoOp1 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    contact me cuddlz21@aol.com
    My wedding gown size 8.  I am selling my Bridal Gown, the most beautiful gown I own. There is no need for a bride to keep it. I wore is once and now it is time for someone else to have the perfect day! I would love to be able to sell it to a bride that needs an amazing gown, but does not want to pay full price. Please only serious inquiries... 

Collection: Bridal Gowns - Unspoken Romance SIZE 8 

Description: Modern strapless A-line taffeta gown, sweetheart neckline with re-embroidered lace applique yoke and pleated long bodice, side pick-up outer skirt adorned with camillas, with laced tulle skirt underneath, lace-up back, shawl/handbag.

Color: White
    Fabric: Taffeta

Retail Price: $1023 ~ $1227
    http://www.marysbridal.com/item.aspx It's this exact gown 

~ Jana Banana
  • I have some reception decor items for sale inlcuding vases, picture frames, custom made card holder and more!  Check out the website below:

http://weddingsaleitems01.weebly.com/
  • Brand new never worn antique inspired Swarovski Crystal Necklace and Earring set.  I'm so sad to let them go, but unfortunately I had to go a different way with jewelry (1st gown was far more formal and the jewelry went perfectly, my new "beach" dress doesn't quite fit)

I paid $160 for it, really would like to get $100 OBO.  Shipping included.  I really hope someone can love this as much as I did, but actually get to use them :(
    How I unwind? The FI and I watch old TV shows Photobucket 187image 124image 48image 15image RSVP Date March 31 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have 10 small metal bird cages and 10 large bird cages with mirrors we used for our wedding center peices.
    $30 each for large $23 for small
    The large cages are about 18 1/2  x 9 1/2 and the small ones are about 7 1/2 x 5 1/4 and i have round mirrors for the bottom of them.
    If your interested we also have gold frames and about 60 votives.
    I have pictures of what the table looked like so if your interested please email me anthony.a.spano@gmail.com
    local pic up only in new jersey.
  • My wedding is over and I need my kitchen table and closets back below are pics of some stuff for sale
    Candy buffet jars $60 or b/o for 19 jars
    or $3 a piece, individual pics of the jars are in my photos

2 quart size bags of blue/teal beads $4 ec or $7 for both

Cake topper used once $5

this was used on the ring bearer pillow its about about inch wide and an inch tall $5

off white pashmina with rhinestones $10 used for 10 mins paid $25

letter and number stickers I have 2 sheets in silver and 3 sheets in gold $1 a piece

I have 3 of this branches they are white with glitter, battery operated paid $15 a piece selling for $8 a piece

If you have any questions or interested in anything please email me at cutiegrl693@aol.com
  • My wedding is over and I need my kitchen table and closets back below are pics of some stuff for sale

Candy buffet jars $60 or b/o for 19 jars
    or $3 a piece, individual pics of the jars are in my photos

2 quart size bags of blue/teal beads $4 ec or $7 for both

Cake topper used once $5

this was used on the ring bearer pillow its about about inch wide and an inch tall $5

off white pashmina with rhinestones $10 used for 10 mins paid $25

letter and number stickers I have 2 sheets in silver and 3 sheets in gold $1 a piece

I have 3 of this branches they are white with glitter, battery operated paid $15 a piece selling for $8 a piece

If you have any questions or interested in anything please email me at cutiegrl693@aol.com
  • 3/8 Carat wedding band , never worn bought a diffrent band. Purchased for $799 message me and make an offer 
  • have a few left over things from our wedding last year that I've been meaning to post. Finally getting to it with some spring cleaning.

Have candle plates (to place under the candles). There is a rim and inside the rim fits candles up to a 3.25" diameter. Paid a $1 each, selling for .50. Have over 100 of them.

Purple Acrylic gems that we used at the bottom of our tall vases. Paid $7 a bag and bought 9 bags. selling all (now in two overstuffed freezer bags) for $20.

Have 6 square mirrors (just under 12" squares). All 6 for $5

I'm in North Jersey area. Better for pick-up/drop-off rather than shipping.

• edited March 2012
    My wedding gown from my first wedding is for sale!

Wedding gown with 2 tier veil.  Worn once, preserved in box.

The gown is a satin A-line ball gown with a beaded bodice, appliqués at the hem and a chapel train.  The veil has a white satin trim and has 2 tiers (elbow and fingertip).  Dress is a size 12, but I wore a street size 8.  Paid $1200.00 for the dress and $80.00 for the veil.  Asking $800.00 for both.  Shipping is not included, but if you are purchasing it and you are in NJ maybe we can meet up to avoid shipping fees!  Contact me at bttrskoch625@yahoo.com

• ***Rustic Wedding Supplies!!!

Apparently I am not very good at math and ordered WAY too much burlap for my wedding. I have about 20 yards of burlap remaining that I want to sell. I purchased it at Joann Fabric, but since it's cut, they won't take it back.

Email me at tricia.matos@yahoo.com for the exact measurements. I am out of the Princeton area and I'm willing to drive about 30 minutes from there. My fiance also works in Newark, so he can meet there for anyone up North.

Accepting best price!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm selling this dress in white.  

A-line Halter V-neck Tea-length Chiffon Bridesmaid Wedding Party DressI originally ordered it as my reception dress but it's a little longer than I wanted (Hits right above my ankle and I wanted right below my knee and I'm 5'4").  Fits a street size 18.  Asking $140 as it's never worn, only tried on.  Ready to ship if needed, located in Central Jerz.  Please pm me.
  • regina7612regina7612 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    FOR SALE! Candy buffet jars and bowls. PICK UP ONLY! I live in central jersey.

I have about 16 jars that pictured below for sale. $120 or best offer. I will even include the scoops too!

Serious inquiries only. 
    reginaclarkin@yahoo.com

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_nj-knotties-sale-classified-listing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:22d4ffe4-eaee-4857-bbe9-3830800d592ePost:81dc260f-4895-4523-86ca-5e252d52ae61">Looking for Candy Buffet for Sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, I am looking to purchase a candy buffet set up. Please let me know if you are willing to sell items that you do not want. Thanks -C
    Posted by chonda[/QUOTE]

When is your wedding?  Mine is in July once my wedding is over I will be selling mine.

PM me your info.
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Not sure if anyone is planning this far ahead but I will have 210 White chair covers to sell after Oct 6th
  • edited April 2012
    Looking for tall glass vases for centerpiece.... approx 18-22" in height... they can be round or square, but the opening needs to be large enough to hold some branches. Need aprox 16. wedding is not until aug 2013.
  • beoncabeonca member
    First Comment
    I brought these brooches to make for a bouquet brooch for my wedding.But I found a beautiful handmade bouquet broooch to purchase instead.these are 8 brooches are 2 inches in length or more Selling them all together.
  • Near Montvale, NJ, available for $300 obo, pint sized, no lids. 
  • Selling an ivory lace card box with deep red ribbon and beautiful rhinestone brooch. Selling for $55. It fits over 200 cards. 

Also selling 35 white IKEA tolsby frames used for table numbers. All 35 for $25.
    Email me at adrenalina19@gmail.com if initerested.
    Available for pick-up in Weehawken, Summit, or East Brunswick. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_nj-knotties-sale-classified-listing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:22d4ffe4-eaee-4857-bbe9-3830800d592ePost:1e728e6f-3de0-49db-a97a-f3c8821995a0">looking for tall glass vases</a>:
    [QUOTE]Looking for tall glass vases for centerpiece.... approx 18-22" in height... they can be round or square, but the opening needs to be large enough to hold some branches. Need aprox 16. wedding is not until aug 2013.
    Posted by sterling416[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi..I have vases of varying heights- 6 -24", 7- 18" & 7- 14" that I'm looking to sell. One of the tall ones got knocked over at our wedding. We just got married 4/29 and I would love to sell them! Let  me know if you're interested and I can send you pricing..I'm including the clear gems with them as well. Thanks!</div>
  • jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_nj-knotties-sale-classified-listing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:22d4ffe4-eaee-4857-bbe9-3830800d592ePost:c2df969b-2b0e-4b34-90cb-889cc71cf2d8">Re: looking for tall glass vases</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to looking for tall glass vases : Hi..I have vases of varying heights- 6 -24", 7- 18" & 7- 14" that I'm looking to sell. One of the tall ones got knocked over at our wedding. We just got married 4/29 and I would love to sell them! Let  me know if you're interested and I can send you pricing..I'm including the clear gems with them as well. Thanks!
    Posted by Wahoo217[/QUOTE]

Please PM the poster and page her on the main board.  This thread is for listing only.  Thanks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards