Attire & Accessories Forum

Will give dress to right person.- CLOSED

Update:
***Dress has found it's new home! I could not find a local charity for wedding dresses only prom dresses so I did it this way, but the person receiving it does appreciate it.

Hi,

I have a David's Bridal taffeta trumpet strapless wedding gown with very pretty beading and side gathering. I bought it for my first engagement and never wore it. I broke that engagement off. Four years later I am engaged to the right person this time and have purchased a designer dress that is perfect. Now, I would like to get rid of the old dress and quickly. It is a petite size 0 and has had no alterations. I honestly just want to see it go to someone who will love it as I did spend $600 on it, but I don't mind giving it away just to not see it in my closet anymore. Email me if interested or for a photo. Sandradenise714@gmail.com.

Re: Will give dress to right person.- CLOSED

• Oh how I wish I were I size zero :(   It is so nice of you to give away your gown. God will bless you,you will see.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Have you looked into any nonprofits? We have one in MA that collects dreses for girls to go to Prom who could not otherwise afford a dress. If you can't find the perfect bride, this may be another way to make someone's dreams come true.

• Try the classifieds board, you may have luck there. Also, it is incredibly sweet of you to do this, there's a lot of brides on a budget who would greatly appreciate this gesture. Try the budget board as well.
  • mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    Please consider giving it to a non profit...  There are so many people less fortunate and very much deserving!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards