Texas-San Antonio

Does anyone know good inexpensive wedding cake bakers in San Antonio?

i am in Seattle and planning a summer wedding in san an.Was going to go with a cupcake tower, but FMIL offered to pay for a cake, se la vie!

So, i am not able to go to tastings... anyone know a great baker.  Looking for a cake for 60 people.

Re: Does anyone know good inexpensive wedding cake bakers in San Antonio?

• Sounds strange, but you could try HEB (Texas grocery chain). They do wedding cakes that are pretty and inexpensive

http://www.heb.com/page/whats-in-store/cakes-pastries
  • I also tried Frosted Delights by Joyce and their cakes were absolutely delishous!  And she was the cheapest that I tried.  Also Flour Power Cafe had very good prices.
  • We are using Sherri's Sweet Spot out of New Braunfels.

Also the runner up for us was Beyond Cakes on I-35 in Schertz.
    Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013
  • I used Frosted Delights by Joyce for our wedding cake which served about 50-60 and made up for the rest with some of her cupcakes in a cupcake tower.

Her best cake is the chocolate with white buttercream frosting,which you can change the color for obviously.  It was really delicious and her prices were great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Jenni Cakes. Her name is Jennifer Pyron. AMAZING!!! She just did my wedding on Saturday and everyone said it was the best wedding cake they ever had.
  • FI and are using Pastry Bliss in Schertz.  
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • Thanks, i 'll look into it! I found out that Walmarts in SA do wedding cakes too!  We are just not cake people, but want to have one available at our dessert table & to do the cutting :)
  • Thanks to everyone!  A lot that i have contacted from this list are not able or willing to deliver to the mission district :( some are booked.  but ya'll gave me some great leads.  Thanks!

• Inexpensive wedding cakes in San Antonio

Wow, you should definitely call Cakes 4 Company in San Antonio, they have some of the most amazing wedding cakes and cheap, much cheaper cakes than HEB or Walmart even though the ingredients include pure cream and butter not that awful crisco stuff.  Inexpensive wedding cakes less than 3 dollars per slice that is like walmart price but for an even better homemade cake and they deliver in northern San Antonio. do give them a call!

www.cakes4company.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards