New Hampshire
Options

Please help. Southern NH

So me and my fiance are trying to find a place to have the ceremony and reception. We had Crotchet Mountain Golf Club in mind, but it ended up not working out. So now we need to find a new place that is reasonably priced, have out-side catering, and preferably a place that my guest can stay at. It's going to be a small wedding, hopefully no more than 70 people. My fiance is from the Cheshire county, we'd like it some where around that area. Please if you know of a place it would be a big help. *fingers crossed*

Re: Please help. Southern NH

• Options
    Check us out at www.curtisfarm.com, we are about 12 miles from there.
    Best regards,

Matt
    Curtis Farm
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://newhampshire.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_please-help-southern-nh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:c6451d78-1bbd-4b4f-979f-79062af0a01dPost:c92ac87e-cc24-45b4-91f0-1de3fa691070">Please help. Southern NH</a>:
    [QUOTE]So me and my fiance are trying to find a place to have the ceremony and reception. We had Crotchet Mountain Golf Club in mind, but it ended up not working out. So now we need to find a new place that is reasonably priced, have out-side catering, and preferably a place that my guest can stay at. It's going to be a small wedding, hopefully no more than 70 people. My fiance is from the Cheshire county, we'd like it some where around that area. Please if you know of a place it would be a big help. *fingers crossed*
    Posted by monicag621[/QUOTE]

When are you getting married?
    We are looking at The Executive COurt and Yard in Manchester.. 
  • Options
    I am going to be getting married at Cobb Hill Estate in Harrisville NH (right outside of keene). I LOVE LOVE LOVE it there. it is a private area and has a tented reception. The terms to rent the property is to rent the house that is on the property as well. The house holds about 15 people. There is also a small cabin on the property. AND THEN there is a carriage house that holds about 9 people. There are a couple inns and b&b's right near by and then of corse keene has more hotels. You can also have the ceremony on the property with a BEAUTIFUL backdrop of Mnt. Monadnock in the background. One thing that i absolutely love about the pace is the freedom I have to do what I want. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards