Oregon

Not happy with photographer..

I had issues with Naturally Lovely Photography in Medford, I was not happy with their services and would not reccommend them.

I posted why but have been contacted 4 times in two days by the photographer asking for me to delete this post and I have a feeling it isnt going to stop, so since I cannot delete the post I will leave it at that...

Re: Not happy with photographer..

• edited December 2011
    That totally sucks! I'm sorry, how stressful. I'm so glad you at least liked some of your pictures.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Also, I would email her and ask for a partial refund since you did not get all your paid for. If she won't, tell her you'll be filing a complaint with the BBB and then do so.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_would-not-reccomend-this-photographer-anyone-vent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:119Discussion:ab1cc2cf-9d7d-4ece-b227-f5ae778e7805Post:fa238f06-350d-4cf3-8465-83a16cf5d246">Re: Would NOT reccomend this photographer to ANYONE! vent</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also, I would email her and ask for a partial refund since you did not get all your paid for. If she won't, tell her you'll be filing a complaint with the BBB and then do so.
    Posted by nannabug42[/QUOTE]

Ditto! That is flat out ridiculous. Thanks for the heads up. I'm in GP and I saw her work, thought about booking her. But a friend of the family offered to do it for much less. Thank god.
  • sarahmarietmsarahmarietm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ack! That makes me so sick to my stomach. :(  For sure file with BBB if you don't get a partial refund.
    Photobucket
  • sarahmarietmsarahmarietm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, I'm going to be honest. I just looked at her website, and compared to other photogs. I've seen, I wasn't super impressed :/
    Photobucket
  • PiruPiru member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd also threaten to post negative reviews about her on yelp, google, and wedding websites like this if you don't get a refund. Maybe even link to this thread to show you've already started.
    And if you should die before me, ask if you can take a friend. Pick a flower, close your eyes,and drift away- STP
    June siggy challenge!
  • edited December 2011
    So sorry that happened! That sucks! Thanks for the advice though.
  • edited December 2011
    That's horrible! So sorry for you! Most of my vendors had some sort of "percentage up front and percentage later" deal, which I thought was pretty fair. Anyone who wants all the money up front should probably raise a red flag. Sucky about your bad experience Crystal, and thanks for letting other brides know. Hugs! 
  • edited December 2011

I had booked her for my wedding, then I won a free wedding photography package and canceled on her. I'm sooo glad I did after reading this! Thanks for the info.

• That is so sad! We used the same photographer for our wedding and we loved her. We booked her well in advance of our wedding date when she lived in Eugene. By our wedding date she had moved to Medford, but that was no issue. She showed up on time and everything went perfectly. Her boyfriend is also a great photographer and she asked us if we would like him to come as a second photographer at no additional cost, we of course said yes. It was awesome. Her boyfriend was with my groom photographing the guys getting ready and she was with me photographing myself and my bridesmaids getting ready. Then both photographers took photos throughout our ceremony and reception. It was amazing! Our photos turned out better than we had imagined. Absolutely beautiful and I would recommend her based on my experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards