Nebraska-Omaha

In_Stereo DJ

I actually found In Stereo from this website but I haven't found any reviews. He responds to me very quickly so far and everything he says sounds great. He's also provided me with references but I'm still wondering if anyone has used him or has heard anything about him. Thanks! :)

Re: In_Stereo DJ

• edited December 2011
    Have you checked with the BBB?  They may have some insight on this person.. I have never heard of them...
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone Visit Omaha.Weddings.com Visit Sports.weddings.com
  • edited December 2011
    I had him for my wedding, Spencer is his name. I was an uncoordinated mess, he keep things flowing smoothly and played music everyone loved, very professional and courteous.
  • edited December 2011
    I also just had him for my wedding in September.  He was awesome.  He kept things rolling without being aggressive or taking over.  He has a HUGE song selection (over 10,000 I believe) and if he doesn't have it, he will download it.  He was super friendly and did a good job of reading the crown without ever being "in your face."  Plus, his prices are really reasonable.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    How much did he charge?

• edited December 2011

It was either $400 or $450 for our wedding.  He did the music for the ceremony and the reception.  That covered the 6 hours for our ceremony/reception plus set-up time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I was really excited to read your review of him since we just booked him! The fiance really liked his personality which was a win for me as he tends to think most DJ's are cheesy.
    I don't remember exactly what we're paying but I know it is less than most of the others we looked at.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards