Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

FINALLY BOOKED!!

Hey Knots! 

So am I excited to share that the FI and I have "finally" booked our wedding. Our wedding had to be changed AGAIN due to other dates already booked (bummed!) but anyway I am just still excitd becuase its OFFICIAL. We booked the Heard Museumn McKinney. We are super excited that we have scratched one more thing off our to do list! 

-So so far we have...
-Venue
-Tuxedos
-Wedding Planner (shes amazing!) ... she is doing everything but the cakes and food.
-Colors
-Theme (yes, im super excited about the country rustic look)
-Dress shopping (this saturday)
-Wedding party
-Invitations (ordered last night)
-dj
-photographer
-bridal shower host & planner
-bachelorette party host & planner
-RINGS!

Now just I have to do cakes, food, ceremony items, make-up artist, hair stylist, and find the bridal pary attire!            whooooo.... yup thats it!

Did I miss anything ladies?
Soon to be MR. & MRS. ANTHONY PRICE JR! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: FINALLY BOOKED!!

• Options
    Awesome! That's exciting!! I didnt see transportation, hotel for the night of, flowers, or officiant?
  • Options
    Oh sorry... -officiant (check) -flowers (check) -hotel (need to book!) -transportation (hmm...never really thought about that) Like am I suppose to show up in a limo or something?
    Soon to be MR. & MRS. ANTHONY PRICE JR! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_finally-booked?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:ea1a1db6-16c3-47de-926f-ab7a0d68bd8aPost:0a2a52c3-e558-4f69-b4a7-15f03ff944c7">Re: FINALLY BOOKED!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh sorry... -officiant (check) -flowers (check) -hotel (need to book!) -transportation (hmm...never really thought about that) <strong>Like am I suppose to show up in a limo or something</strong>?
    Posted by Price4life[/QUOTE]

You definitely don't have to! I hired a few limos (I used Blue Diamond Limos, but Premier Transportation is also popular) that carted us around on the day of--one for the girls from the hotel to the ceremony location, one for the guys from our apartment to the ceremony location and one for the entire WP from the ceremony to the reception. After the reception, lots of people choose to have a limo/towncar/vintage car take the B&G to the hotel they're staying at; we just rode back to the hotel with one of our GM. Regardless of whether or not you hire transportation, it is a good idea to plan ahead so that there are no logistical issues on the day of.

Congrats on all the checks! It sure is a good feeling to have things in place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards