Texas-Austin

Photographers

Anyone have any thoughts/comments about Inked Fingers?

Re: Photographers

• edited December 2011
    Never heard of them, sorry...  but if you need photog references, I'm sure all the girls here would be willing to share! :)
  • rerawaltrerawalt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met with them but didn't end up using them so my thoughts are only based on their work from their website and my one meeting.  I was really excited to meet with them because I love love love their bridal portraits.  Carly and her husband were really nice.

The reason we didn't use them were a couple.  First, while I found Carly very sweet, my fiance thought she was a bit much and we wanted someone that we were both comfortable with.  Also, Carly's husband (I forget his name) is the second shooter but not photography trained.  While I know they work together everyday, we really wanted 2 professional photographers.  And when I looked at their packages, there were a lot of paper products that I didn't really want and was concerned that I was paying for something I didn't want.  Finally, when I looked back at their pictures, what I was personally blown away with was their bridals and it felt a little was a little selfish to pick someone based on quality of portraits that they would take of me.

However, those are all small and personal objections.  I think they are quite talented and we just ended up with someone that we clicked with more. 
  • MnMShawMnMShaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If I remember correctly, some old knotties used Inked Fingers and their photos were fantastic.
    Blog
    TTC #1 since February 2011
    BFP #1 1/14/12 EDD 9/24/12 m/c at 8w4d on 2/20/12
    March 2012- Dx with PCOS, started metformin
    July 2012- SA completely normal
  • edited December 2011
    Carli with Inked Fingers is awesome. She is super talented but also just a lovely person - she really takes care of her brides and provides really nice quality albums and other personalized products (she is really crafty - have you seen her Etsy store?!). CrownPrincesa and a few others used her back when we were all planning and I've seen all of their photos and albums, etc. and met Carli in person a few times. I have heard nothing but great things about her (and her hubby John & her new intern/assistant too!)
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone. I have booked them. She was so prompt in returning my phone calls and definitely gave me the best deal. I can't wait. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards