Wedding Reception Forum

How do you make theknot.com's seating chart work??

I've manually entered eight of my guests, but when I click on "create seating chart" it only shows me and my fiance.  How do I make my guest list show up on the seating chart?  Thank you!

Re: How do you make theknot.com's seating chart work??

• I used weddingwire's seating chart.  I would suggest using it if your tables will be seating more than 10 people per table.
  • Thank you for the feedback!  No, won't have more than 10 per table--10 is the max.  Was just wondering if anyone knew how to use this feature--I'm tearing my hair out!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_how-do-you-make-theknotcoms-seating-chart-work?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:5a08cd6b-28da-4d4a-8900-fe85e46e56b1Post:96cda235-aa40-4c18-8bab-6b3dc2a16a7f">Re: How do you make theknot.com's seating chart work??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used weddingwire's seating chart.  I would suggest using it if your tables will be seating more than 10 people per table.
    Posted by littleluckypenny[/QUOTE]
  • pgcppgcp member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    The Knots tools are terrible.  Don't use them.
  • i've added guests but they don't show up on the seating chart as unseated guests.  Also some people that have declined also show up as unseated?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_how-do-you-make-theknotcoms-seating-chart-work?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:5a08cd6b-28da-4d4a-8900-fe85e46e56b1Post:ec83cea0-4a41-4132-83c7-ca3790d784f1">Re: How do you update theknot.com's seating chart work??</a>:
    [QUOTE]i've added guests but they don't show up on the seating chart as unseated guests.  Also some people that have declined also show up as unseated?
    Posted by hofeller[/QUOTE]

I am having the same problem!  Why are we trying to get help from each other instead of The Knot answering our questions for us.  What kind of customer service is that?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards