Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Recommend your Bridal Shower Locations!!

Hi Ladies,
  Im the MOH for my sisters DW this July and need to et cracking on the shower!! my first idea was to have the shower on a beach in June, but thats cutting it too close to the wedding date, mid July..

Could you please recommend your bridal shower locations. Brunch, buffet, sit down.. whatever you have to offer! Budget is not an issue.

Thanks ladies!!

Re: Recommend your Bridal Shower Locations!!

• Options
    parkereliseparkerelise member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry forgot to mention, Metro West area preferred but not exclusive!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Best Western Royal Plaza in Marlboro is nice.  I have been there for work-related events a million times.  I don't know a whole lot else around there.  PS, noticed you live in Wollaston-I work on Hancock St in Quincy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Newton Marriott does a nice brunch, The Aegan in Framingham does showers and functions all the time and are really good at them, Bella Costa (also Framingham) does brunch/showers as well.

Bunfinches and Sky in Sudbury does lunch/dinner not brunch but do functions and had fantastic food.

hth!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think a bridal tea at Upstairs on the Square would be amazing, if budget were not an issue.  It is a very fun and feminine space.  :)
    imageimage BFP #1 7/2011 natural m/c at 11.5 weeks. BFP #2 3/2012 ectopic pg, MTX at 7.5 weeks. BFP #3 10/2012, EDD 6/24/2013 over the moon to be expecting our baby girl in June!
  • Options
    parkereliseparkerelise member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies for these recommendations! Sky, Bullfinch, and Bella Costa all look lovely!! I've checked out the websites and emailed each already!

Upstairs on the Square looks equisite however its just a little too far away for the guest list. :-/ Bums me out cause I would totally go for it. However most of the guests live in the Worcester area. Its already a destination wedding so I dont want there to be another distance issue for people not to attend the shower.

Thanks! Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine was at Finale in Coolidge Corner in Brookline (PIB if you're interested)
    Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards