Connecticut
Options

shoe help

Does anyone have good recommendations on where to get shoes? I am hoping for a nice peep toe shoe. Also, my dress is "blush" not pure white. What color shoes would you suggest? Thank you!!

Re: shoe help

• Options
    CTbride79CTbride79 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

You could always get dyeables and dye them to match your dress.  I'm also not sure what 'blush' looks like, but I am envisioning a very light pink?  So maybe fushia shoes (depending what your wedding colors are) if you want a fun pop of color? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dx w/PCOS 3/2011 | BFP 7/25/11 | EDD 4/3/12
    Dx w/IUGR 1/31/12 | C-section 2/7/12 @ 32 weeks
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out zappos.com, they have a wide selection and I think their return policy is great. I got my shoes through them and they are ivory. They also have other colors so one might be a perfect fit.
  • Options
    PRLJMBPRLJMB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Try endless.com too they have alot of great stuff.  Me personally I was looking for a very particular color and style and I ordered from ebay and DSW and ultimately got the shoes im wearing from PAYLESS.  I am such a snob with shoes I HATE cheap shoes but they ended up being exactly what I was looking for...although I'm sure I'll never buy another pair there again!  But Honestly check out ebay, endless....dsw...AHH I love shoes...

My shoes are red like...ruby red because when I was little I had a photo of me in a wedding dress costume but I had put my dorothy ruby red shoes with it!  So it became like a family joke and i Thought it would be fun to incorporate it into the wedding.  Then again..I'm funky.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my shoes from David's Bridal.  They have a pretty big selection, and I like being able to try them on.

But I also LOVE zappos!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i second Endless.com, and third zappos.com.  i ordered about 10 pairs from each when searching for my shoes...they both do free shipping and free return shipping (endless does free overnight on most shoes, too).  it makes it super easy to order a bunch and return what you dont like or doesnt fit.

as for color...you can always wear shoes in one of your wedding colors.  i did pink for mine...it adds such a cute pop and they only peek out...it's not like you can see them all the time...

for example....all the peep-toes on endless are here:
  • Options
    starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    blah...sorry i dont think the link is working properly :(  but you can narrow your search by open-toe pumps!
  • Options
    ej123ej123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for your help!!
  • Options
    DiorAddictDiorAddict member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love My Shoes website is excellent and reasonable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards