Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Beach Wedding Colors

I need help!! I can't decide between Navy Blue and Red as colors or Tiffany's Blue and Red...My wedding is going to be a small ceremony in Aruba and so it will be on the beach, so I lean towards the aqua/red - but the navy blue and red looks so nautical.

Thoughts? Help :)

Re: Beach Wedding Colors

• Options
    I love, love, love, aqua and red together. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I think aqua and red are the perfect colors for your Aruba wedding. Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

When you live at the beach you notice how many colors are there:  greens, blues, pinks, purples, beiges, golds, tans, and browns.    Navy and red is very nautical which also fits at the beach.  Aqua and red is a very trendy wedding pallette currently.   Perfect pallette is another resource for color ideas. 
  • Options

I love aqua and red, I did a house in those colors for a client's Christmas decos. and it looked awesome.  I see aqua and red being more Caribbean and navy and red being more Cape Cod. 

We are doing a beachy/nautical vibe (I hate the word theme...lol) and we are doing peacock blue, varying shades of coral and tan.

June 2013 * March Siggy Challenge * Shoes
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i dont see red as a 'beach' color.
    blues, greens, sand colors, whites, browns etc..

• Options
    my wedding has a beach-y vibe to it also and our colors are coral pink and tiffany blue. I love the way they look together and the coral pink is softer than coral red, in my opinion.

photo 4d90b97c-0076-4b13-b3c1-7cddd4d8686b_zps47a19125.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards