Florida-Central Florida

Photo booth

Can anyone recommend a photo booth vender in Brevard, or one willing to come to Brevard?
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Photo booth

• hey Steph :-)
    Have you looked into Victoria Angela?? She's super awesome and has photo booth options.
    her web site is www.victoriaangela.com
  • Provo Photo Booth. They are out of Palm Bay but they do travel. My wedding is taking place in Cocoa Beach & they were ok with that. I paid $600 to book them and that includes 4hrs, an attendant, & 2 copies of each picture. Also, 1 of the copies is placed in a scrapbook immediately & the attendant makes sure that your guests write in the book by their picture. I thought it is a cute take on the guestbook. hth
    October 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We just used Photo Magic for our wedding this past weekend, and have been to other weddings/parties where they used the same vendor. I'm not sure of the price but ours included props, the attendant, and the guestbook.  HTH!
  • I know that A Magic Moment Photography has some interactive options offered at a reasonable price. They are based in orlando but I know they do travel. Contact David, the main photographer at 407-536-6636
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards