Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Rehearsal dinner location in mid-cape

Anyone have any suggestions for a place to have the rehearsal dinner in the mid-cape area?  Wedding is in South Yarmouth, and most people coming are already driving over an hour so I don't want to have to go too far.  Probably have 30-35 people for the RD guest list...

TIA

Re: Rehearsal dinner location in mid-cape

• edited December 2011

We had ours at the Bramble Inn in  Brewster, which was great.  Wonderful food and service.  But you would probably be in separate - but connecting rooms - with that number of guests.  Chillingsworth is also a great spot, as is the Brewster Fish House.  There are so many amazing restaurants in that area.

Another great spot would be the Outer Bar at the Wequassett (which is where I had my wedding - which was small).

• erickskderickskd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having ours at Scargo Cafe in Dennis.  It has a very Cape Cod feel inside and lots of seafood.  We'll have a private room for our group of about 30.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I'll have to check those out!
  • edited December 2011
    We are having ours at Borsari Art Gallery in Dennis.  It's a unique setting since the entire place is full of great photography of the Cape, they use Chapin's as their caterer and they have been great to work with so far.  Best of luck to you!
  • edited December 2011
    We are having ours at Old Yarmouth Inn in Yarmouthport on 6A!
  • Stephanie7754Stephanie7754 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Swan River Restaurant is also a nice place - great food and staff and there is a separate room they will give the party that holds at least 30-40 people.  I love this restaurant and have been going there for many many years.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards