Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Who to invite to my Bridal Shower/Bachelorette Party?

I'm having a small wedding with just my family. None of my friends are invited, but I am having a bridal shower and a bachelorette party. Do I invite my friends even though they aren't invited to my wedding or do I just stick to those invited to the wedding? Any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks Smile

Re: Who to invite to my Bridal Shower/Bachelorette Party?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_who-to-invite-to-my-bridal-showerbachelorette-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:32Discussion:3a4aea0d-21bf-4593-9a56-293bdd182fc3Post:24001796-a172-4929-a358-f806d2eb6af2">Who to invite to my Bridal Shower/Bachelorette Party?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm having a small wedding with just my family. None of my friends are invited, but I am having a bridal shower and a bachelorette party. Do I invite my friends even though they aren't invited to my wedding or <strong>do I just stick to those invited to the wedding</strong>? Any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks 
    Posted by LT810[/QUOTE]
    I vote for the bolded part. Only people who are invited to your wedding should really be invited to the prewedding parties.
  • Options
    1) You shouldn't throw your own parties.
    2) Only people invited to the wedding should be invited to pre wedding parties.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    If they want to come and enjoy your day even though they know they aren't invited to the wedding, let them.  But I am not putting anyone not invited to the wedding on my guest list.  
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards