Maine

Rehearsal Dinner in South Portlnad Area

Looking for suggestions for rehearsal dinner in South Portland that can keep it around $20-30 per person. Not sure If I'm being unreasonable with that price range. I'll take any suggestions. The Old Port area is also a possibility. Thank you :)

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in South Portlnad Area

• hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are you looking for?  Casual or fancy?  Private room?  Package or ordering off the menu? How many people?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jmconley08jmconley08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Something in between casual and fancy, about 35 people, off the menu, and I don't need a private room.
  • hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Seadog (South Portland)
    Ri Ra (Old Port)
    Season's Portland (This is the restaurant connected to the place I had my reception)

These are all places off the top of my head that would definitely fall into your budget that I have experienced and enjoy.  A handful of other places that came to mind are either on the higher end of prices or aren't big enough to host a party of 35.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jmconley08jmconley08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
  • HE&MEHE&ME member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if Italian is your thing, but there is an Olive Garden in South Portland too. That is one of my favorite restaurants and the prices are always right.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    another idea, is Shogun, its a japnese steak house. its a fun alternative to just sitting in a dinning room! :)
  • Realo13Realo13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Salt Water Grill or Joes Boathouse
  • annie12073annie12073 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Snow Squall in South Portland is nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards