Delaware

Fantasia Bridal on rt 202 !!??

Has anyone been to Fantasia?? I found the dress of my dreams, but the women that works there isn't the nicest and won't let me take pictures or tell me the name of the designer because she "doesn't know". I've heard bad and good reviews. I'm worried to order my dream dress and have problems later. I have mixed feelings about this place, would love to hear advice!!!

Re: Fantasia Bridal on rt 202 !!??

• I heard mixed reviews.  Personally, I would not support a store that has policies like that and not good customer service.  Have you tried looking online for the dress?  It helps if you search with the price point to narrow down results.
  • I've heard that a lot. Also, that they'll cut the tags/loops off the dresses so you don't know who the designer is. Honestly, that's poor practice to me. I'd rather go somewhere else where you might be able to find the dress. It doesn't hurt to check a few other shops anyway. Your other best bet would be to look through the collections of the designers they specifically carry, (online) and narrow it down from there. 
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks so much!!
  • gmcr78gmcr78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Bummer to hear that they are a shop that doesn't want you to know who the designers are.  I really think that's poor customer service.  I was going to likely look there but now I won't.
  • I'm late on this but I had a bad experience at fantasia as well. I got my dress from Claire's, they're very helpful there and they have a good selection at reasonable prices.
    127image 88image 39imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've heard mixed reviews about Fantasia, too.  I bought my dress from The Bridal & Tuxedo Shoppe in Newark... and they were great.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Lennex east beach bride is great, it's where i got my dress from....web site needs help thou
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • <div>I went there to try on dresses and they wouldn't allow me to try on the dresses because all of them came in a size 8.  Unfortunately, that's not my size and the rep was not accommodating or present.  I wouldn't purchase a dress here if it was the last place on earth!  The absolute worst experience EVER!</div><div>-----</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_delaware_fantasia-bridal-on-rt-202?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:77Discussion:9719be88-141b-44ad-8211-8bc4995894a7Post:0a9cfda3-0ab2-48ee-80b8-191532745dcc">Fantasia Bridal on rt 202 !!??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone been to Fantasia?? I found the dress of my dreams, but the women that works there isn't the nicest and won't let me take pictures or tell me the name of the designer because she "doesn't know". I've heard bad and good reviews. I'm worried to order my dream dress and have problems later. I have mixed feelings about this place, would love to hear advice!!!
    Posted by vkayse137[/QUOTE]
  • I honestly don't see how this place even stays in business lol.  Definitely skipping this one!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I went to Fantasias last week and while Mary is a very sweet lady, the inventory is lacking. There are not that many dresses to choose from, and they only had large sizes. I'm a size 4 but every sample I tried on was a 10 or 14. Needless to say I didn't like a single dress. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards