November 2013 Weddings
Options

WW

Who is doing a wedding website and if so what site are you using?

I actually did two of them. The first one I did on the knot, but I wasn't very happy with it, so I searched the boards yesterday for some other options and I came across wedding wire. I am still in the process of finishing it, but it is coming along so much better than the first one I was doing (and I am able to add music to the site) A plus for me!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: WW

• Options
    zizibetzizibet member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited July 2012
    We will probably do one, but my FI has a couple of websites and could get the domain cheap and he wouldn't need a template. If that were different, I don't know that we'd bother. Many of our guests are not terribly internet savvy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    im trying to do one on The Knot, but this wedding wire sounds interesting!! :)
    imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_ww?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:228a9e2c-a686-4dd0-bcbf-5ed4f4298837Post:1b60d9b4-94df-49c4-ab58-174e537d6683">Re: WW</a>:
    [QUOTE]im trying to do one on The Knot, but this wedding wire sounds interesting!! :)
    Posted by princesscastillo325[/QUOTE]

<div>It is soooooooooooooo much better! It is visually appealing and has many other options you can include, as well as a rsvp online section! Another awesome thing is that your site is password protected, so in order for your guests to enter, they must have your code. The knot should try to upgrade, because it is clearly the better choice!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    gmcr78gmcr78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Likely no.  I don't think it'll be necessary for us.
  • Options
    I'm on The Knot. I didn't really take the time to look around at others. The Knot is simple and I like simple!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards