Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

LFT (with a twist)

We haven't done one of these in a little over a month, I believe...

Which (P&)Eer...
-blows you away with her intelligence?
-has amazing style you want to steal?
-cracks you up?
-has a bio you love to stalk?
-is wonderfully wise?
-would you call if you really needed help?

Any other shout-outs? Let's feel the love around here.
*husky voice* You all make me want to be a better man!

Re: LFT (with a twist)

• Options
    -blows you away with her intelligence? I think Moose and Alix are very smart.
    -has amazing style you want to steal? I always like SarahSmile's clothes in her pictures, but I like yours too, Poli, and I LOVE nugg's dress, if that counts for anything.
    -cracks you up? Um...fish, mandy, moose, I love when Dani pipes in with smart remarks too. I also find east can be funny sometimes...I haven't been spending enough time here.
    -has a bio you love to stalk? heels, I loved her fall coloured wedding.
    -is wonderfully wise? Dani.
    -would you call if you really needed help? Mandy.
  • Options
    Which (P&)Eer...
    -blows you away with her intelligence?  Sun
    -has amazing style you want to steal?  Sascha
    -cracks you up?  Nugget.  She hasn't been around enough, but she'll just pop in out of nowhere and make me pee my pants :)
    -has a bio you love to stalk?  Squirlly...it's so comprehensive!  And Night because I want to make those ribbon pomanders.  And Poli because she's so damn cute.  Ok, I'm a bio stalker extraordinaire.
    -is wonderfully wise?  Beatles
    -would you call if you really needed help?  Sarah#s...because she's local and I feel like she wouldn't judge me (or if she did she'd wait until after she'd bailed me out of jail)
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    Which (P&)Eer...
    -blows you away with her intelligence?  Merymac, Sarahnumbers, Alix, Poli, there are others but their names escape me right now.
    -has amazing style you want to steal?  Too many to list. 
    -cracks you up?  Cew, Amoro, Bec, Tide, others, too, of course, but those almost always make me laugh.
    -has a bio you love to stalk?  I just started reading these, but I love them all so far.  Bec's love story blows me away, I want Sarah's wedding venue, Heels' wedding was breathtaking, as was Suninherhead and others . . . too many to list, really.
    -is wonderfully wise?  Ac in DC, Merymac, and TemerityJane spring to mind. 
    -would you call if you really needed help?  Ac in DC, squirrly, Poli seem like the type who'd drop everything to help someone else.

I know I forgot way too many people.  Lots of people on here are impressive as heck for various reasons on a daily basis. 
  • Options
    Amoro, TJ
    I haven't seen enough of anyone's wardrobe to make this determination
    -cracks you up?
    Bec and Cew
    I'm an equal opportunity stalker
    -is wonderfully wise?
    Dani
    Bec
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    -blows you away with her intelligence? Amoro

-has amazing style you want to steal? Alix

-cracks you up? Cew, Bec, Fishy

-has a bio you love to stalk? I'm not much of a bio stalker actually

-is wonderfully wise? Dani, Squirrly.  Guess that's why they're the mods

-would you call if you really needed help? Poli - b/c she'd be so levelheaded about putting someone in their place if I needed her to!  :) 
  • Options
    Damn the Knot falling asleep on the job!

Sarah#s, Sun, Beatles
    I like Alix's fashion fearlessness
    -cracks you up?
    a LOT of people, actually! Cew, Daff, Sarah#s, laurenclaire, amoro, p2
    Bec, Sun (FI loves hers, too!), Moneypenny, Shelly, squirrly
    -is wonderfully wise?
    Tide, Bec, Sucrets
    I probably know Sarah#s the best, but I'd also reach out to Cew, Bec, Tide, Beatles, and definitely others

Roxy is wonderfully sweet.. I thorougly enjoy her.
  • Options
    Which (P&)Eer...

-blows you away with her intelligence? Amoro.
    -has amazing style you want to steal? Sascha.
    -cracks you up? Mandy.
    -has a bio you love to stalk? Fische, because it never ceases to make me giggle.
    -is wonderfully wise? Moose.
    -would you call if you really needed help? Fische or Mandy.
  • Options
    Which (P&)Eer...
    -blows you away with her intelligence? Sun.
     -has amazing style you want to steal? There are several.
    -cracks you up? East, Moose, Fish, Alix...there are many as well.
    -has a bio you love to stalk? The only bio that I am recalling right now is Sun's. But her's is just really unique.
    -is wonderfully wise? Dani, Moose 
    -would you call if you really needed help? I don't know any people here IRL, but I know that if we lived close to each other, I'd probably call Whitson. I agree with her all the time about stuff, and I feel that we'd be good friends IRL.
  • Options
    Which (P&)Eer...
    -blows you away with her intelligence? Sarah0725, Sun
    -has amazing style you want to steal? Sascha, Poli
    -cracks you up? Bec, Cew, TJ, Sarah0725
    -has a bio you love to stalk? It's been awhile since I stalked a bio, can't remember...
    -is wonderfully wise? Poli, Morfudd, Fishy
    -would you call if you really needed help? J&K

Any other shout-outs? Let's feel the love around here.
    *husky voice* You all make me want to be a better man!
    I haven't been around as much lately, so free recall fail on my part. But, LC cracks me up more and more, Betrothed's logic and honesty are refreshing, and as always I love Nebb.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    edited March 2010

-blows you away with her intelligence?  Beatles and Angie

-has amazing style you want to steal? Sascha and Salt - though I don't think I could pull everything off as well as as they do

-cracks you up? I think Vally is funny

-has a bio you love to stalk? I block signatures, so no one really, though I remember I was really impressed with Sun's

-is wonderfully wise? Alexia ;-)

-would you call if you really needed help? Well, I have called Andrea_Lea on more than one occasion...I'd also ring up Ivy, Fishy, Salt, Mandy, Jens or MrsB

Other Shout Outs
    I think Betrother, P2, and Dani are all pretty fantastic.   Mag, if you read this, I don't find you irritating anymore =P
  • Options
    Which (P&)Eer...
    -blows you away with her intelligence? Sarah0725, Vally
    -has amazing style you want to steal? Money, Julez
    -cracks you up? Lauren, Bec, Cew, Fish, East... so many though
    -has a bio you love to stalk? I like CCBelles wedding for a newer one
    -is wonderfully wise? Heels, Beatles, Banana, Sarahsmile, Bethrothed
  • Options
    Dammit, now I remember why I love/hate these threads. I've already left out a bunch of awesome people because I forgot the first time around. 

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    It's okay Beatles it's not too late to say me. Go ahead.
  • Options
    It's ok Beatles. Feel free to edit/add my name to every line of your response :)
  • Options
    ::shakes fist at Vally::

You beat me to it :(
  • Options
    jinx meg Smile
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Vally, there's not even a category that could fit all your awesome in. Any other distinction would be an insult to you. Kiss

• Options
    Haha, same goes for you too Meg. Though I do remember stalking your bio and thinking it was the bee's knees. Plus we had the same wedding date, so go join Vally on the pedestal.

• Options
    edited March 2010
    -blows you away with her intelligence? Beatles and TJ
    -has amazing style you want to steal? M&M and Julez
    -cracks you up? Vally, Bec, Nebb, J&K, Nugget, Heels, Fishy, LC and a shitload of others that I will kick myself for not remembering.
    -has a bio you love to stalk? I'm not really a bio stalker. I do remember getting a lot of good info from Heels when I first started posted.
    -is wonderfully wise? Me and Betrothed
    -would you call if you really needed help? Bec, Heels, Beatles, J&K, Nebb, Missy, Poli, Julez, Stacks, Fishy, LilG and lots more.
  • Options
    Which (P&)Eer...
    -blows you away with her intelligence?  Sara#s and Sucrets

-has amazing style you want to steal? Poli

-cracks you up? Rach, Roxy

-has a bio you love to stalk? Sun, Evabee (just looked today and I loved it)

-is wonderfully wise? Dani, Squirrly

-would you call if you really needed help? Ghostbusters...oh wait.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lft-twist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:fbf40968-61d5-45cf-8f53-8b48c2aad1bfPost:4b32a3f0-38f3-4e41-968a-5dc39e5b0f97">Re: LFT (with a twist)</a>:
    [QUOTE]-blows you away with her intelligence? Beatles and TJ -has amazing style you want to steal? M&M and Julez -cracks you up? Vally, Bec, Nebb, Jess, Nugget, Heels, Fishy, LC and a shitload of others that I will kick myself for not remembering. -has a bio you love to stalk? I'm not really a bio stalker. I do remember getting a lot of good info from Heels when I first started posted. -is wonderfully wise? Me and Betrothed -would you call if you really needed help? Bec, Heels, Beatles, Jess, Nebb, Missy, Poli, Julez, Stacks, Fishy, LilG and lots more.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Is it because I'm little and therefore easy to sneak into people's closets and cut up their pants for you?
  • Options
    -blows you away with her intelligence? Sun, J&K and Beatles - they all know so much and write articulately all the time
    -has amazing style you want to steal? Money, Shelly, and if Meaghan's gonna steal my style, I'll steal hers (and that pearl necklace from her wedding)
    -cracks you up? Cew, Bec, Vally, Fishy, Salt
    -has a bio you love to stalk? Cew's - there's cotton candy there and I love the pink
    -is wonderfully wise? Betrothed
    -would you call if you really needed help? Beatles, Cew, Bec, GG, Sucrets
  • Options
    Whoa! I just noticed I missed the last question.

-would you call if you really needed help? definitely GG, if Brie was closer I bet she would be an awesome person to have on your team too
  • Options
    LILG!! How could I forget you? Please come to my corner.

And I'm adding Sucrets and Arb to my "wise" list.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lft-twist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:fbf40968-61d5-45cf-8f53-8b48c2aad1bfPost:147db043-e262-456b-981b-8680da6b2cd9">Re: LFT (with a twist)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: LFT (with a twist) : Is it because I'm little and therefore easy to sneak into people's closets and cut up their pants for you?
    Posted by lilgina64[/QUOTE]

Exactly! You're like my own little personal pocket ninja.
  • Options
    intelligence - sun, fishy, alix, money, ivy
    style - sascha
    funny - vally, fishy, moose
    bio - sun's is awesome.  i haven't gone bio stalking in a long time though.
    wise - moosey, jens
    call - fishy, alix, pumpkin

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    all these people I forget to add.  I like beatles humor.  I like M&M and Julez style.  I do like watching your super 8 video too, Jul :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Shiit. And I forgot GG and Sucrets. Sucrets cracks me up on the regular and I would call GG for help in a heartbeat because she is too sweet to judge me after she gets my head out when it's stuck between the banisters.
  • Options
    Which (P&)Eer...
    -blows you away with her intelligence?  Tide, Fishy, Sun
    -has amazing style you want to steal?  Sascha.  I'll take her shoes too.
    -cracks you up?  Cew, Bec, Vally, Fishy, Lala, Sucrets, LilG
    -has a bio you love to stalk?  I really don't stalk bios, but I do love Daff's bio because it's so much what we're going for.
    -is wonderfully wise?  Beatles, Fishy, Heels
    -would you call if you really needed help?  Beatles, Cew, Nebb

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Well, f@ck you too, Mandy.

:(
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards