Maryland
Options

Barn/rustic wedding in Maryland

Hey everyone,

My fiance and I are planning our wedding for October 2014, and we are interested in a rustic, barn/farm wedding. Anyone have suggestions of good places to check out? We loved Morningside Inn in Frederick, but they have a minimum of 75 guests and we only anticipate 30 to 50. Smaller or more inexpensive venues would be really swell.

Thanks in advance for any responses!!

Re: Barn/rustic wedding in Maryland

• Options
    I posted a gigantic post you will find on the top of these posts, but the one that comes to mind is ostertag vistas, I think I remember it had several rooms in the barn, which could be perfect for you to have cocktail hour in one spot and dinner and dancing in another. I remember when I asked I didn't like that while they could have held us, they wanted us all split up in order to do so
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    have you considered Milton Ridge in Hyattstown?  Its a beutiful spot - alternatively, I recommend Thorpewood
  • Options
    The Tea Barn in Elkton md is super cute! I just booked it for October 12th 2013!
  • Options
    I was considering The Barn at Springford Farm in Williamsport, MD for my wedding. The only reason I didn't book it was because they didn't have availability on the date we chose.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards