California-Bay Area

DJ help

Looking for a non-cheesy dj in the $1000 range for my wedding on 9/4/11

Has anyone worked with DJ Jeremy Productions?

Re: DJ help

• Bride127Bride127 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope, haven't heard of them.  I haven't had my wedding yet, but I am using Verducci Entertainment (http://www.verduccies.com).  I know the owner; he's a classmate of mine from high school.  He started his business a couple of years, and he has awesome reviews.  He assured me when I met with him that he can keep a low profile and make the day all about the bride and groom.  He's really eager to please and be professional.  I get responses really fast from him, and he offers to work with other vendors to stay coordinated.  He's worth looking into to.  He's also about $1,000... I think it's $800 something for 5 hours and another hundred or something for an extra hour.  Andrew is the name of the owner; he's really nice.
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Dan Doyle from Platinum Entertainment (I think that's what it's called anyway lol). I know his name is Dan Doyle. He is great! I got his name from another knottie who suggested him after she used him at her wedding and loved him! He is quick to respond and very helpful! To me he seemed very versatile as far as being cheesey or not. We don't want cheese either lol
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Big Fun DJ (Paul Birchfield). We loved all of the guys and the great thing about Big fun is that you don't pay them until 30 days after your event. They will invoice you.
  • mooselissamooselissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI went to a showcase tonight for a company called Denon and Doyle and really liked them. They quoted $1095. They're based out of Pleasant Hill and do the full Bay Area (we're getting married in Sonoma). 

Good luck!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards