Massachusetts-Boston

Cost of Alfred Angelo Bridesmaid Dresses

I was looking at their bridesmaid dresses online and it seems like they have tons of great options.  But since they don't list prices, I'm not sure what to expect.  I'm thinking I would like my girls to wear dresses that come to about knee length and I'm pretty open to the material.  Anyone know what price range I can expect?  Im located north of Boston if location has anything to do with it. 

Re: Cost of Alfred Angelo Bridesmaid Dresses

• We didn't end up going with Alfred Angelo, but we went to the one in Danvers to check it out and the one the girls liked best I think was maybe $165.00
  • They are having a clearance sale this weekend with dresses starting at $99!  Maybe worth checking out if you can gather the troops in time?
    White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker 168 invited image | 61 are coming image | 10 can't make it image | 97 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 9th
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_cost-of-alfred-angelo-bridesmaid-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:383ad575-8a11-413a-89b6-9b054d1f3897Post:f433cbf2-70a8-45f3-8272-e7c4cca378b4">Re: Cost of Alfred Angelo Bridesmaid Dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]They are having a clearance sale this weekend with dresses starting at $99!  Maybe worth checking out if you can gather the troops in time?
    Posted by julibug86[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip!
  • Ours ended up being $165 on sale and it's knee length.

• My bridesmaid dress were 159
  • I just wore one for my sisters wedding in April and it was $230.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I recently bought 2 there. The first was $180 and the second was $160. Both were after the discount for the bride getting her dress there so they're $200 and $180 without the discount.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • My bridesmaids' dresses were $159 - long, chiffon dresses. They ordered at the Danvers location and North Attelboro depending on which one was closer, and the service at both was great, FWIW.
  • I just called this morning to inquire about 2 bridesmaid dresses (both abouve the knees) and 1 was $179 and the other was $189. 

Good luck in your search!

• I just called this morning to inquire about 2 bridesmaid dresses (both abouve the knees) and 1 was $179 and the other was $189. 

Good luck in your search!

• My girls just ordered their dresses there and spent about $170 each (before alterations).  I can give good marks to the Dedham location for service on a whole as well.
  • We just bought two above the knee satin dresses there. One was originally $140 and the other $160. We did get $15 off even though I didn't buy my dress from Alfred Angelo due to a sale. This was the North Attleboro location and the service was wonderful! I actually went in for 4 appointments over 2 days due to my BMs crazy schedules and they put up with me. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards