Oklahoma

Bachlorette Party

Ok so my MOH is under 21 and cannot drink. My mom is kind of a party person now, and really wants to go to the club. I have also been told that I am not allowed to have my party at the bowling ally (that is where we met and I know a lot of people there). We were going to do a pole dancing class at a fitness club in Edmond, but I don't know enough girls that would come. So I am back to the drawing board. I don't drink or party, but I am sure that my mom wants to have a club like party. What is a good alternative to a drinking party? I need a place where under 21 can join, but that is going please my mom.

Re: Bachlorette Party

• JustGLAMOURJustGLAMOUR member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Who cares what your mom wants? Its YOUR night! Ok enough of my 2 cents there. How many girls are you expecting to have? With more details I know I would be able to come up with something that is just as fun as going to the club WITHOUT having to go! :)
  • hposeyhposey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe 5-8ish....including me. I was figuring dinner and something.
  • JustGLAMOURJustGLAMOUR member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how low key you want to be but something I've done before and have enjoyed is Paint Your Art Out

You can still do a sexy class with Teaze Dance & Fitness
    and add on a passion party

If you don't want to do a class at Teaze than you could have someone host a passion party at their house with food, refreshments, and whatever you want.

I don't know if you like jazz but the UCO jazz lounge is super cool!

I'm sure I will come up with more ideas but I figured I would get you started. Smile

• hposeyhposey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks! That helps a lot!

• edited December 2011
    Ladies only type parties are alot of fun, and you get lots of free stuff too!! Maybe you could do a spa day durign the day or something too. If you dont like to drink and party, dont drink and party! Its all about you!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards