Nevada-Las Vegas

Need help with wording for my "Guest Info" insert

Hi all,
I'm using cards and pockets for the invites and have to come up with something to put on the Guest Info card.
What should I write?

Re: Need help with wording for my "Guest Info" insert

• edited December 2011
    My first suggestion would be hotel accomodations, things to know, places to eat, things to do, places to shop, etc.

FYI - figure out which of this stuff you want to save for your welcome packet (if you're having one) or your website. (Saves you postage!)

For us, we included the invite, RSVP card & envelope and hotel accomodation card, with our website address, for further information - but we're doing another informational mailer only to those who are attending.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    What about a map of the strip?  Maybe designating the ceremony location and reception location if they are seperate?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    @queen, I have separate cards for map and reception info. I must fill up the guest info with everything else.
  • GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is what we have:

Guest Information

Website
    Please visit our website for additional information about our wedding and related events and for travel and accommodation details: www.mywedding.com/benandpetra

Live Webcast
    Those who are unable to attend will be able to watch our weddding broadcast live and for up to 16 hours after the event: http://plan.littlechapel.com/Guests/CeremonyList.aspx

Travel Information
    We want everyone to have their own fun in Las Vegas! So that our guests are free to choose from the huge variety of accommodation available, we have not organised any room blocks. We will be staying in the Encore resort, however our events are spread out over the Strip. If you need any advice or help organising your travel then please let us know.

We are providing transport to the wedding and reception on the big day.

Gift List
    Please do not feel obliged to get us a gift - we'll just be pleased to see you!
    As we have lived together for a while we have set up a small honeymoon registry. If you'd like to contribute to the honeymoon of our dreams you can view our list at: www.our-wedding-list.co.uk
    If you require any assistance with this please telephone 0845 224 XXXX.

Contact Details
    Tel: +44 XXXX XXXXXXX  Email: groom@yahoo.co.uk or bride@gmail.com

We will be sending a map and final details to those attending a month before we go. Viva Las Vegas!
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • edited December 2011
    Gribbles, thank you! That is huuuuuuge help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards